X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shouty85
    VET
    • Jul 2023

New to peak muscle

Figured I'd drop in and say hi. A little about me 37 years old married and I have been sober for over a year since July 20th. I have always been interested in the fitness community but had no motivation to try till I got sober. My wife and I love going to the gym and we have significantly changed our diet and go to the gym up to 5 times a week. We both have dropped over 30lbs with the lifestyle changes and we love the benifits and how our bodies have changed. I found out I was low on testosterone last year and have been doing trt since.
  • wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

Welcome & congratulations on your sobriety.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

welcome to peak.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Ms.Wetback
        VET
        • Feb 2023

Welcome to Peak

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

Hey welcome

Comment

• MindlessWork
            • Aug 2011

Welcome on over to Peak!
            “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Silntrunin
              VET
              • Mar 2023

Welcome to Peak!

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

Welcome. Good to have you here
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Demigod
                  • Feb 2018

Great to have you here bro....sounds like you got it figured out. Keep up the good work man.

Comment

• 1bigun11
                    • May 2022

Congratulations on your year. Keep plodding on. The gym will help tremendously, as will having a supportive wife.

Glad you're here.

Comment

• geogroup
                      • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Shouty85
                      Figured I'd drop in and say hi. A little about me 37 years old married and I have been sober for over a year since July 20th. I have always been interested in the fitness community but had no motivation to try till I got sober. My wife and I love going to the gym and we have significantly changed our diet and go to the gym up to 5 times a week. We both have dropped over 30lbs with the lifestyle changes and we love the benifits and how our bodies have changed. I found out I was low on testosterone last year and have been doing trt since.
                      I don't know how some guys keep boozing while keeping up a serious training regimen? Booze has got to be the hardest on the body as it seems to hit every organ and negatively effect every system.
                      I've been running self prescribed TRT for many years. We are very fortunate to live in a day and age where such things as TRT are available. Welcome!!

Comment

Working...