How Much in one spot?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zing

How Much in one spot?

Hi, I'm pretty new to steroids. I did one very small cycle of primo before just to see the effects and how i felt with it. It was 300mg a week for 6 weeks.
    I'm just looking for light leaner muscle, and I'd like to stay with primo, but I also want to increase the dosage to about 500 - 600 mg a week for 6 to 8 weeks.
    Now my question is, What is the limit for how much primo (or whatever type of steroid) I should put into one site at a time?
    any tips on injecting would be helpful.

thanks
    zing
  • Easto

Do a search. There is a search button at the top of the page and you should be ale to find lots of info about injecting.

Comment

• swampwood

It also is gunna depend on your size and pain tolerance. The most I inj. in one spot would be 2.5ml. h34r: "If I was to do something like this." But im sure house1 with his cajon inj. could do 10ml. in his bis <_< . But like takemo with his 8"arms can only handle .5ml. in his glutes. :lol:

Comment

• Huge Presser

I&#39;ve gone as high as 3ml in one spot... 2ml of Deca and 1ml of sust... didn&#39;t hurt at all. Depends on the type of needle you use also... go with 25s for biceps and other spot injections that&#39;ll ease the pain. Probably 2ml is the limit for bis...

HP

Comment

• takemo

Swampwood,you misunderstood me,i told you my dick was 8"(soft),not my arms(you shim). :angry: lol
          Anyhow,i&#39;ve gone 1.5 with 3cc&#39;s in my shoulders,quads,and glutes a few times a week.
          When i finish my new invention(a grease gun sealed off with caulking connected to a 16g needle)my volumes are soon to increase. B)

Comment

• swampwood

See young guys-dr*gs are bad for your mind :twirly:

Comment

• bigjay

2 shoulders... 3 heads per shoulder = 6 shots. Even at max 2ml per shot.... theres 12ml
              1 shot per tricep = 2 shots.... 4ml total
              2 Thighs 2 shots of up 2 3ml each = 6ml
              2 glute shots, 3ml each = 6ml

Comment

Working...