Morbidity and mortality among Bodybuildings/Power sport elite

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

I'm learning this over time, what G said. The shit will fuck with some people's minds too.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Wow just seen this - heck of a job compiling that list Glyco. One more to add is Steve Michalik - died in 2012 at 63 - suicide via gunshot wound. He was known for doing a shitload of gear back in his day - not speculation but self admittingly. His "intensity or insanity" workouts consisted of very high volume doing up to 80 sets in a back workout. He purportedly had a baseball sized tumor on his liver, heart disease and kidney failure back in the 80's when he retired still a very young guy. He went on an anti-roid crusade from then on. He eventually had to have a kidney transplant.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
        Wow just seen this - heck of a job compiling that list Glyco. One more to add is Steve Michalik - died in 2012 at 63 - suicide via gunshot wound. He was known for doing a shitload of gear back in his day - not speculation but self admittingly. His "intensity or insanity" workouts consisted of very high volume doing up to 80 sets in a back workout. He purportedly had a baseball sized tumor on his liver, heart disease and kidney failure back in the 80's when he retired still a very young guy. He went on an anti-roid crusade from then on. He eventually had to have a kidney transplant.
        I remember seeing that he past Hank. too bad. he was pretty intense. i think Arnold use to call him the phantom because he would come out of nowhere and win everything. He was John Defendis mentor. i think it's pretty clear if you pound on this stuff hard enough eventually chances are it will bit you in the ass.

Comment

Working...