Studies proving Tamoxifen Inferiority to Clomiphene for PCT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FContact
    • Oct 2003

Yeah, feeling all sad, bitchy and moody all the time is a horrible side of clomid. I have no doubt that nolva is good at recovery I was just saying that clomid was slightly better for the purpose, but you raise a good point about the sides. I guess that will level things off.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• rado

oh great, nice side effects.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by FContact
        Yeah, feeling all sad, bitchy and moody all the time is a horrible side of clomid. I have no doubt that nolva is good at recovery I was just saying that clomid was slightly better for the purpose, but you raise a good point about the sides. I guess that will level things off.

A lot of bros sware by a pct that combines both clomid and nolva for pct, I would probably take this route, except clomid brings on migraine attacks for me. By using both they use less clomid and diminish the side effects greatly. I agree with with what your saying that clomid seems to have a slight advanatage at restoring htpa. Also it seems to spare IGF-1 levels. Although IGF-1 levels should remain intact by the use of letro during nolva pct.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
          • Oct 2003

Rado the sides don't always happen at least not with me. Anyway here is a study done on the combination of clomid nolva and hcg for PCT. http://www.premiermuscle.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=3162

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by FContact
            Rado the sides don't always happen at least not with me. Anyway here is a study done on the combination of clomid nolva and hcg for PCT. http://www.premiermuscle.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=3162

thx

Comment

• therealcolossus

there are tons of studies in nolvas favor and tons in clominds favor...............it comes down to preferance i guess.

Comment

• FContact
                • Oct 2003

I agree.

Comment

Working...