Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheMuscleMan
    Vet
    • Feb 2015

Wow this is interesting. I am 40 and I run eq in cycles and I haven't had a problem. I don't run long cycles anymore so I don't know about when you get to a certain week what it would do to me. I don't get high BP with anything except deca, that puts me through the roof, I get all red in the face and chest. I almost didn't get cleared to fight because of the high BP. I got meds from the doc and it came down just in time.

Thanks
    TMM
    themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
    tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• Rebel Yell
      Vet
      • Sep 2014

EQ - used to be good to me. Now - nose bleed city.
      Faith, Strength and Honor

Comment

• OldMan
        Vet
        • Jul 2014

did low dose (150 mg week) for a year. Got the strongest and healthiest I ever have been focusing on DeadLifts and low carb LOTs of protein diet. This was at 56. Tried this year(62) and it had me taking a 5 minute piss 3x a nite. so I stopped. All back to Normal. Just doing my 100mg test cyp week TRT...

Comment

• OldMan
          Vet
          • Jul 2014

Thinking to try some Anavar........... Thoughts?

Comment

• ozzy69
            Assistant Admin
            • Jun 2011

Oh anavar is fine....grow away big fella

Comment

• Glycomann

I'm older. For older guys like me tool box is TRT test, Primobolan, Anavar and a little EQ here and there, and low dose masteron.

Comment

• Mondo
                Banned
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Glycomann
                I'm older. For older guys like me tool box is TRT test, Primobolan, Anavar and a little EQ here and there, and low dose masteron.
                I follow that regime now myself. There comes a time when the body just isn't going to take advantage of the goodies anymore. If I wish to get bigger at my age, I can only do so by getting fat. It's all about longevity in the gym and working to maintain what I have achieved, at this point and time. Some TRT and a little Var or Primo helps to do this.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Mondo
                  I follow that regime now myself. There comes a time when the body just isn't going to take advantage of the goodies anymore. If I wish to get bigger at my age, I can only do so by getting fat. It's all about longevity in the gym and working to maintain what I have achieved, at this point and time. Some TRT and a little Var or Primo helps to do this.
                  Agreed.

Comment

• Moto Ace
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2015

The gentlemen that have extended use of EQ, how was your cardio effected, do you do much cardio normally, did cardio increase significantly? I have heard that eq can have a positive effect on cardio?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Moto Ace
                      The gentlemen that have extended use of EQ, how was your cardio effected, do you do much cardio normally, did cardio increase significantly? I have heard that eq can have a positive effect on cardio?
                      IT goes the other way in older men because they tend to make to many red blood cells. So, the blood gets very thick and harder for the heart to pump.

Comment

• gotclen
                        Vet
                        • Nov 2011

I used it for the first time when I was 40. During contest preps. Always ran it through the shows. Kept me very vascular with the thin skin and added blood volume. I'm a 16 to 20 week guy. Just at 300/week with my test. My blood work is never good during a comp cycle. That's why I don't do blood work till about 6 or 8 weeks post comp.

Comment

• irish_2003
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2011

Currently running 1500 test cyp/wk (probably dropping back to 750...I gauge test needs by morning wood), 900 eq/wk (considering doubling that...have way too many bottles sitting around), just finished 80mg tbol;day...replacing tbol with 300mg prop/wk one bottle ...I have alot of extra eq and considering adding more since syringe has room now if I drop back on cyp...turning 42 in march
                          Last edited by irish_2003; 12-16-2015, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• liftsiron
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Moto Ace
                            EQ increases red blood cells, it's the increases rcb'c that help cardio.
                            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

I run it at 51 with no issues I also get better results the longer I run it
                              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Deacon
                                Vet
                                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Glycomann
                                I do low doses myself these days don't need more than that to make small gains
                                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...