Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids and the Law
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2019, 10:42 AM   #1
Dakota
Moderator
 
Dakota's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,636
Dakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of light
Dallas Plee

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cour...ling-across-us

I love when Prosecutors give their opinions on Steroids. Why not their views on String Theory while they are at it? They know just as much about that.......
__________________
The older I get the better I used to be.
Dakota is online now   Reply With Quote
Links


Old 04-09-2019, 02:55 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator
 
liftsiron's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cimmeria
Posts: 16,955
liftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud of
I wonder what is considered a dose?
__________________
ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle
liftsiron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:56 PM   #3
Ripitup
VET
 
Ripitup's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 105
Ripitup is on a distinguished road
Who knows what they think. They all seem to be idiots about this subject.
Ripitup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 12:07 PM   #4
Friggemall
Moderator
 
Friggemall's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 816
Friggemall is a jewel in the roughFriggemall is a jewel in the roughFriggemall is a jewel in the roughFriggemall is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I wonder what is considered a dose?
Exactly my question when I read it.

Thanks Dakota for the info!
Friggemall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 12:32 PM   #5
A1food4u
Moderator
 
A1food4u's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Between a soft and a hard place
Age: 55
Posts: 1,421
A1food4u is a jewel in the roughA1food4u is a jewel in the roughA1food4u is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cour...ling-across-us

I love when Prosecutors give their opinions on Steroids. Why not their views on String Theory while they are at it? They know just as much about that.......
But the need to appear to have a highly negative opinion in order to look convincing about the prosecution
__________________
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
― Aristotle
A1food4u is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:06 PM   #6
Dakota
Moderator
 
Dakota's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,636
Dakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
But the need to appear to have a highly negative opinion in order to look convincing about the prosecution
It really reminds me of Hollywood. You can't watch a movie that has a subject that you are familiar with. You can't watch without saying "that's not true" "that would never happen" "that's not how it works" In a nutshell they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

For me as much as I love to fly, I cannot watch a movie with piloting. It is always so far from reality it is a complete distraction. My FIL was a firefighter. Same thing for him with anything, medical, paramedic or fighting fires.

I am rather eclectic in my interests so there are a whole bunch of movies I can't bear to watch. The probably also explains why my TV is either on hockey or News.
__________________
The older I get the better I used to be.
Dakota is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:10 AM   #7
Roughrydr
Moderator
 
Roughrydr's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,087
Roughrydr is just really niceRoughrydr is just really niceRoughrydr is just really niceRoughrydr is just really nice
Loved the very last words of article..."for facilitating doping."
__________________
OFFO




Muscle Forged In Pain

Last edited by Roughrydr : 06-10-2019 at 12:05 PM.
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:44 PM   #8
theprince
VET
 
theprince's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Sonoma
Age: 26
Posts: 187
theprince is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
It really reminds me of Hollywood. You can't watch a movie that has a subject that you are familiar with. You can't watch without saying "that's not true" "that would never happen" "that's not how it works" In a nutshell they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

For me as much as I love to fly, I cannot watch a movie with piloting. It is always so far from reality it is a complete distraction. My FIL was a firefighter. Same thing for him with anything, medical, paramedic or fighting fires.

I am rather eclectic in my interests so there are a whole bunch of movies I can't bear to watch. The probably also explains why my TV is either on hockey or News.
Most TV is brainwashing anyway!
__________________
"Do, or do not. There is no try."
-Master Yoda
theprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.