Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Peak Muscle Sponsors > Paradigm Peptides
User Name
Password

Old 06-04-2019, 04:40 PM   #16
Friggemall

Friggemall is a jewel in the roughFriggemall is a jewel in the roughFriggemall is a jewel in the roughFriggemall is a jewel in the rough
Welcome & placed an order yesterday. I'll update accordingly guys.
Friggemall is offline   Reply With Quote
Links

Old 06-04-2019, 04:48 PM   #17
AlphaMale
VET

AlphaMale has a spectacular aura aboutAlphaMale has a spectacular aura aboutAlphaMale has a spectacular aura about
Welcome to Peak
I checked out your site yesterday evening and yes we do need a quality pepetide/research sponsor here.
Looks good will surely give you guys a try in the near future
AlphaMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:21 PM   #18
JerKy

JerKy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
Welcome & placed an order yesterday. I'll update accordingly guys.
Watching here.

It's nice to see some research chems in tablet form.

Paradigm, are the tadalafil tabs scored to make easy splitting in half? Guess that Q applies to most all tabs actually.
JerKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:25 PM   #19
Friggemall

Friggemall is a jewel in the roughFriggemall is a jewel in the roughFriggemall is a jewel in the roughFriggemall is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerKy View Post
Watching here.

It's nice to see some research chems in tablet form.

Paradigm, are the tadalafil tabs scored to make easy splitting in half? Guess that Q applies to most all tabs actually.
I will say so far I am not impressed. I ordered products that are in stock on June 3rd and they just shipped today, June 11th.

Also the posts on payment options says they take CC but when I ordered only options were crypto currency and echeck.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:55 AM   #20
theshaman
VET

theshaman is on a distinguished road
Any coupon codes for us here at peak?
theshaman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 04:19 PM   #21
Ripitup
VET

Ripitup is on a distinguished road
Welcome to peak!
Ripitup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:07 PM   #22
ParadigmPeptide

ParadigmPeptide is on a distinguished road
Jerky, Yes they are easy to cut in half
ParadigmPeptide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:13 PM   #23
ParadigmPeptide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Welcome, there is definitely a place for a quality peptide company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
I will say so far I am not impressed. I ordered products that are in stock on June 3rd and they just shipped today, June 11th.

Also the posts on payment options says they take CC but when I ordered only options were crypto currency and echeck.
Thank you for your order. When paying with echeck like you did we have to wait for the check to clear your bank before we ship the products. Sorry it took so long some banks clear fast 2-3 day and some take a week. For faster delivery use credit card or crypto currency. We do accept credit cards the option was down for a little while because we were implementing verification procedures to stop the use of stolen credit cards on our site. I am sure you encountered this problem during our security update.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:13 PM   #24
ParadigmPeptide

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshaman View Post
Any coupon codes for us here at peak?
We will have a coupon code coming out soon
Old 06-13-2019, 02:37 PM   #25
Friggemall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadigmPeptide View Post
Thank you for your order. When paying with echeck like you did we have to wait for the check to clear your bank before we ship the products. Sorry it took so long some banks clear fast 2-3 day and some take a week. For faster delivery use credit card or crypto currency. We do accept credit cards the option was down for a little while because we were implementing verification procedures to stop the use of stolen credit cards on our site. I am sure you encountered this problem during our security update.
Yes but I recieved emails from both the echeck and PP stating it was processed 6/3.

Hell I was in Champaign all weekend and could have drove the hourish to Bourbonnais and picked it up
Old 06-13-2019, 06:25 PM   #26
Dakota

Dakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of lightDakota is a glorious beacon of light
I am not sure clearing the bank is the same Frig. Banks credit the account but put crazy holds on now. I changed banks recently.... DONT they ALL suck. And because I was a new customer they put a 10 day hold on a $6,000 check I deposited! That is not a whole lot of money.
Old 06-18-2019, 02:00 PM   #27
Friggemall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I am not sure clearing the bank is the same Frig. Banks credit the account but put crazy holds on now. I changed banks recently.... DONT they ALL suck. And because I was a new customer they put a 10 day hold on a $6,000 check I deposited! That is not a whole lot of money.
I thought by law they only had 3 days. I don't know other than the email and seeing it on my account as a transaction all within 2 days.

Anyway it showed up and USPS had one end of the box smashed. (not taped up at all) fortunately nothing fell out and I got everything.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:01 AM   #28
jalakes
VET

jalakes is on a distinguished road
How come none of the pill bottles have a quantity listed?
jalakes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:32 AM   #29
ParadigmPeptide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalakes View Post
How come none of the pill bottles have a quantity listed?
I have brought this issue up with the web site developer. And I know it is in on the list of things to be fixed. All our research products come 30 tables per order except Cabar that is 8 tablets per order.
Old 06-23-2019, 08:21 PM   #30
Cabo Jo
Vet

Cabo Jo has a spectacular aura aboutCabo Jo has a spectacular aura aboutCabo Jo has a spectacular aura about
Is there any ETA on the out of stock items ?
Cabo Jo is offline   Reply With Quote