Testing all my samples from the Olympia Expo (thread will be updated regularly)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTAaron

Got a few more things I tested out - but I left the packages at home so I can't really do a review of them right now... I should be able to get them up online by the weekend

Comment

• Akira

*bump*

Comment

• PTAaron

Thanks Akira - I think I put all of my reviews over here... nothing new to add.

Comment

• PTAaron

I don't know if I mentioned this one yet or not - site is moving too slow for me to go back through and check:
          Product: Fyre Catagory: Fat Burner/Energy
          I tried this one in the past, but wasn't super impressed... but as I was going through my almost empty bag of samples I found another pack of it so I gave it a try. This time around I noticed a great "warm" feeling from taking it, and I definitely got a boost of energy. I think maybe before I was taking Venom off and on at the same time, so I wasn't very impressed with it while I was on the Venom, but now I like it.

--
          Here's another one - this one didn't come from the Olympia, but it is still a sample:
          Product: Animal Pump by Universal Nutrition. Catagory: Pre-Workout Energy/Creatine.
          On their site they said not to judge it simply on the sample pack, but I'm not really sure why they would say that - the products in it are not things that build up in your system! Anyway - that isn't important. The question is did it work? It definitely gave me energy - I took it before a 7:30am workout, and I was wide awake for the workout. I couldn't take it on an empty stomach 30 minutes before working out as the directions said - Who can? I mean realistically you should be having SOME food within the hour before your workout, so these pre-workout supps that ask for an empty stomach make no sense to me. Again - off the topic... sorry...
          As far as "pumps" go - I didn't notice anything spectacular. Nothing better than I get from my usual CEE, arginine, glutamine, taurine, green tea combo that I take before every other workout.
          This is one I wish I had been able to get more than one sample of though - just to see if they are right about noticing better results after several uses.

Comment

• PTAaron

I've still got a few fat burner/energy supplement products I need to write up - I had the packages sitting around so I could use them as reference, but I can't seem to find them now!

There were 2 different GNC brand ones I tested out... Looking at their website I see one of them:
            Thermo Cardio System. This one is 2 pills - and it works pretty good for getting the energy up and bumping up the body temperature.
            Here is the info on it: http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=family

The other one that I tried out was:
            Thermo Burst. Another energy boosting thermogenic. I have to say when I popped these in my mouth, it felt like I at a hot pepper! I am not sure what it was, but something burned the inside of my mouth! Had a decent effect though - pretty similar to the thermo cardio system one, but the other one tasted kind of like pickles.
            Here is the info on this one: http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=family

Comment

Working...