Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STRUTSNYC
    • Jan 2008

VET'S... I need help with my diet

I'm looking for a precontest diet..or something similar . I'm trying to lean out by summer time...

My diet is pretty good I would say I try to keep it clean... Egg White's, low fat cottage cheese, whole wheat bread in the am and before workouts, alot of chicken and turkey, & whey etc.

If you guys have any diet plans (copied and pasted i dont mind). PM ME with your diet if you dont want to put it on blast....I'm just looking for a idea and test my body putting through a strict diet like a pre-comp type of diet. I would love to compete one of these days so i figure i'll give it a shot.

I already train people on how to bulk up, work out properly etc.

I train 4-5 times a week, doing the natural thing... right now only taking no-xplode, lipodrene and L carnitine daily...

I was taking Arginine, glutamine, and GABA to bulk...did it for like 4 weeks and then i was taking some vitamin c, carnitine,selenium, calcium, zinc and green tea to try to burn fat...eventually stoped.

My stats right now : 24 yrs old, 175 llbs., 5'5 i dont know my body fat...i used to be really fat. i weighed about 210 my high school years 38 waiste...droped down to 150 started working out junior yr of high school. Now i'm like a 32 or 31.

I can build muscle etc trying to get the abs but it seems i cant loose that "pouch" by my belly button... i wana try to get rid of it by summer or sooner. I bumped up my cardio running on the tred mill and switching it to the stair master. I'm feeling alot leaner but, still need that extra something.....hollla'.....

here's some pics, excuse the cheesy cell phone pics ...feel free questions comments suggestions etc....

• Hugemidget
    • May 2007

this is my staple diet i use to get into contest shape. Slowly decrease your cals as you get closer to your date

2400 Calories 35/55/10
    Protein 35g/meal Carbs 55gr/meal

Meal 1

10 egg whites
    2 ½ packs cream of wheat/ Oatmeal

Meal 2

4.5oz chicken
    9oz potato (cooked)

Meal 3

4.5oz chicken
    9oz potato (cooked)

Meal 4

5 ½ oz Hip steak/eye of round
    9oz potato

Meal 5

6oz of any white fish
    9oz potato

Meal 6

Repeat any meal
    POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by Hugemidget
      this is my staple diet i use to get into contest shape. Slowly decrease your cals as you get closer to your date

2400 Calories 35/55/10
      Protein 35g/meal Carbs 55gr/meal

Meal 1

10 egg whites
      2 ½ packs cream of wheat/ Oatmeal

Meal 2

4.5oz chicken
      9oz potato (cooked)

Meal 3

4.5oz chicken
      9oz potato (cooked)

Meal 4

5 ½ oz Hip steak/eye of round
      9oz potato

Meal 5

6oz of any white fish
      9oz potato

Meal 6

Repeat any meal

I'm sure this will work....just a note- IMO, egg YOLKS are important and overlooked...they are choc-full of nutrients....plus the fat it contains is the GOOD kind.

...Oly, STFU.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Midget hit it..although i'd start at 8 oz of carbs instead of 9 per meal and upped your protein to 6-7 oz.

the only egg yolks containing "good "fat are omega 3 eggs not the regular ones,Maneater.

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
          Midget hit it..although i'd start at 8 oz of carbs instead of 9 per meal and upped your protein to 6-7 oz.

the only egg yolks containing "good "fat are omega 3 eggs not the regular ones,Meateater.

Regular eggs are fine, Olyver.

"Latest research suggests that eating whole eggs may actually result in significant improvement in one's blood lipids (cholesterol) profile-even in persons whose cholesterol levels rise when eating cholesterol-rich foods."

"As a food, yolks are a major source of vitamins and minerals. They contain all of the egg's fat and cholesterol, and almost half of the protein."

"In fact, the slew of nutrients in an egg yolk is so comprehensive that a few a day would offer better insurance than a multi-vitamin. Most importantly, the yolk contains most of the nutrients in an egg."

Comment

• Hugemidget
            • May 2007

didn't you post an article on how egg yolks cause cancer??
            POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• meateater

hahahahaha

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!hhaaaaahahahaha

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

the latest research says you're GAY.

Originally posted by meateater
                  Regular eggs are fine, Olyver.

"Latest research suggests that eating whole eggs may actually result in significant improvement in one's blood lipids (cholesterol) profile-even in persons whose cholesterol levels rise when eating cholesterol-rich foods."

"As a food, yolks are a major source of vitamins and minerals. They contain all of the egg's fat and cholesterol, and almost half of the protein."

"In fact, the slew of nutrients in an egg yolk is so comprehensive that a few a day would offer better insurance than a multi-vitamin. Most importantly, the yolk contains most of the nutrients in an egg."

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                    the latest research says I'm GAY.

old news

Comment

• STRUTSNYC
                      • Jan 2008

thanks for the replies bro's....how long should the diet be? 12 weeks?

Comment

• Hugemidget
                        • May 2007

year round. just adjust the food amounts to gain lean weight/or drop body fat
                        POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Thate
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2007

so you go on a fat-free diet midget? my joints hurt just thinking about that!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

all year around free-fat diet my ass..that Canadian bastard eats more pizza and BK's than a whole Elementary school.

Comment

• Hugemidget
                              • May 2007

Originally posted by Thate
                              so you go on a fat-free diet midget? my joints hurt just thinking about that!
                              are you crazy!!! contest time, fish and flax oils or fats, off season, whoppers and ice cream
                              POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

Working...