wanna get leaner for summer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forkboy

yeah mr benz its one of hella decepline. i know its lofty but like wat i said time is young i never mis work outs even holiday my diet is good i hope i can get there only time wil tell

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Forkboy
      hahaha i wanna have those legs of yours wrapped around me
      wtf

Comment

• mrhtbd

What is 0 carb isolate? a type of protein without carbs?
        Also, what is the waxy maize and/or virtargo stuff?
        And most creatine I see is loaded with sugar, how does one get around this?

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by mrhtbd
          What is 0 carb isolate? a type of protein without carbs?
          Also, what is the waxy maize and/or virtargo stuff?
          And most creatine I see is loaded with sugar, how does one get around this?
          Google WAXY MAIZE OR VITARGO..as far as 0 carb isolate , you can have this...i prefer vanilla tho but then again i hardly drink shakes when dieting hard.

Comment

• Forkboy

thats the one i use. its taste like nothing the taste is worthless but the result is amazing. but i only eat simpol carbs on my post work out

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

add 1 tbsp of natty pb and packet of Stevia Balance it tastes like heaven ,brotha

Comment

• Forkboy

yes i do. i made my own peanut butter i roast 3 kilos of peanuts and i will go to market and grind them witouth sugar and oil all natural taste so good

Comment

• lightweight03
                  • Apr 2009

this pic is from 14 weeks out at 172 or so im 167 now and 7 weeks out from my show. my diet is as follows:
                  Breakfast: cup oatmeal,7 egg whites and 1 cooked egg.also take animal pak and 1 tsp of flaxseed oil
                  meal 2: 8 oz of chicken and 1 cup of brown rice or 1 sweet potatoe.
                  MEAL 3: same as meal 2 might have lean steak.
                  meal 4: 6 oz of tilapia and 6 oz of chicken and 10-12 asparagus spears or small veggie salad.
                  meal 5: same as meal 4
                  Meal 6: usually 4 egg whites and cooked egg.
                  always after my workout i drink my protein shake and take bcaa pills. thoughout the day i consume about 3-4 servings of glutamine and also take more flaxseed pills and liver pills.
                  any help i can get on diet will help tremendously. im very lean right now but i know i can be better just have to keep my size so any suggestions on what i can fix or change just let me know. oh and the picture is not my best shot ill be putting more up of me this far out i have changed alot since this pic just having trouble gettin them downloaded
                  Attached Files

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

looking good for 14 weeks out..lots of potential

Comment

• Forkboy

lookin solid bro. but i stik to my idols diet

Comment

• Forkboy

i stick with 2 protein shakes cant eat all 6 solid meals at all. makes me wanna puke

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

2 protein shakes daily are aight...just dont do more than 2 daily...your body will burn more cals by digesting real -solid food,and your metabolism will be more active, among other things .. make it work..remember, shakes are just supplementation ,real food is where is at.

Comment

• Forkboy

so the bottom line is 2 shakes a day works fine right?

Comment

• lightweight03
                              • Apr 2009

yeah i always have a shake within 15- 30 mins after workout then i eat the rest of the time i have found out my body responds better to that

Comment

• lightweight03
                                • Apr 2009

im 5 1/2 weeks out from the show now should i be changing anything up yet or wait till bout 2 weeks out to change up some?

Comment

Working...