eggs...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ttuPrincess

Originally posted by John Benz

You guys may know his wife Dolly by her board name QueenofDamned.
    I know of her... he looks way awesome!

Comment

• marcus

Originally posted by John Benz
      Pat is 45 now and just won his IFBB pro card by taking heavyweight masters division in the Canadian Nationals this past summer. He is much larger and has been on cycle for over 2 years now.

You guys may know his wife Dolly by her board name QueenofDamned.
      she is of impressive size her self

Comment

• Stroyer

I have the below 2 times day every day, once at for breakfast and again when I feel like it...lol..

3 whole eggs + 1 - 6oz can of tuna(drained) combined in skillet and scramble.
        Optional items such as: chopped green peppers, onions, salt, pepper...etc..

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

when I was cutting on SGX, that was my exact breakfast ED............makes me sick now to think about it

Comment

• Stroyer

I eat whole eggs seems like to much a waste just eating the whites, the yolks contain almost 1/2 the pro & most of the vitamins/minerals etc..

I usually eat a dozen whole extra large eggs / day..

Stroy

Comment

• cylo

somewhere around 10-12? some days more, some less....i keep @ least 12 hard boiled in the fridge though

Comment

• irongirl

I only eat 1 or 2 whole eggs a day. And 1/2 cup egg whites every morning and 2/3 cup for my pre workout meal. Every now and again I will have a whole egg + whites before bed.

Comment

• KC Lifter

I love eggs especially the yolk mmmmm goood. I would like to buy just the yolks to mix with protein powder.

Comment

• Captain Cook

Originally posted by kclifter
                    I love eggs especially the yolk mmmmm goood. I would like to buy just the yolks to mix with protein powder.
                    Are you yoking us???? :stupido2:

Comment

• dbag333

12+ raw a day. Large.

Comment

• BoostNmuscle

Originally posted by dbag333
                        12+ raw a day. Large.
                        Im right there w/ u DBag^^...being a trainee of IA and learning from him, I also consume about 10-12 raw eggs a day in my shakes...

Comment

• Heywood Jablomy

A carton of eggwhites and a whole egg thrown in, then microwaved for 2 minutes. Add a slice of fat free cheese and you've got a quick and easy protein-filled snack.

Comment

• irongirl

A carton of eggwhites and a whole egg thrown in, then microwaved for 2 minutes. Add a slice of fat free cheese and you've got a quick and easy protein-filled snack.
                            I have that every single morning, except it's only 1/2 a carton for me. It's good with salsa on it too.

Comment

• spynee

this is interesting guys! i was at a seminar where bill kazmier talked at some length about protien, he believes the medical profession say raw eggs are a waste of time as our bodies can,t break down raw eggs!!!! now theres a thought to get your teeth into!

Comment

• KC Lifter

Plus the risk of eating raw eggs just isn't worth it. Unless their Lana's egg whites,they are suppose to be safe raw.

Comment

Working...