Long r3 stimulates cancer cells

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grunt76

One important thing to remember about cancer and IGF-1 is that cancer cells EXPRESS IGF-1 in large amounts on their own. So external supplementation may not be a significant factor.

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

This is going to sound a bit twisted but I will say it anyway.

IF, IGF or Hgh or AAS excelerate cancer growth, there is one positive note. You should be getting blood work done routinely during physicals. And the BB industry, mainly due to AAS usage, get their blood work done regularly. SO, having said this and being that we are aware of the neg side effects of these compounds one could argue that one would be more apt to find out about the cancer in it's earliest stages, there-by having the greastest success for beating it. As opposed to finding out later in life, after it has advanced and your naturally in a weaker state through aging.

OK, I know it is a twisted thought process, but was trying to put some kind of positive spin on all of this seeing how it is not going to really stop anyone.

Comment

• Mudge
        • Sep 2003

Not everyone is proactive about blood work, Matarazzo comes to mind. I have a hard time believing he was that good about it and never saw anything fishy, seeing what happened to him recently.

Of course I am glad he is OK though.

AAS though make many unseen changes that go well beyond just cholesterol and liver and things of that nature. There are some compounds I will never use again for this reason.

Keep it simple, get your sleep and diet in check first. Too many people use this shit as a bandaid.

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by Mudge
          There are some compounds I will never use again for this reason.
          Such as ? ?

Comment

• Mudge
            • Sep 2003

DNP and IGF-1 for two examples, too many unseen side effects that ripple through the entire body. Sniffing amonia capsules on my max attempt days, also gone, due to GABA regulation problems is causes in the brain, not worth it for the 5 seconds of joy it provides.

There are natural, better ways of doing things.

Comment

• ddoommnn8ttoorr

personally wtf how stupid can anyoine be taking anythign that will promote cancer,,,, if you truly think your a professional then fucking act like onE ,,, use the gear that wont kill you like that and takeS a few months longer to get the the same size/effect or your an idiot!!!! plain and simple if you smoke ciggarettes you get cancer!!!!!!!!! same with this shit I LOST A BEST FRIEND OF 30 YEARS TO CANCER AND SAW WHAT THE CHEMO DID TO HIM AND HIS LIFE,, SO WAKE UP FUCK THE BENEFITS USE SOMETHING ELSE ALL I WILL SAy HOPEGFULLY I SAVE A FEW LIVES,,

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

I'm unconvinced that IGF-1 or HGH will cause cancer, however it may excelerate growth if cancer is present. Does anyone have a study or two which shows this in a human case study. I found a couple of studies where cancer cells are bombarded with IGF-1 in a petri dish, imo not to valid in the real world.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Grunt76

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  I'm unconvinced that IGF-1 or HGH will cause cancer, however it may excelerate growth if cancer is present. Does anyone have a study or two which shows this in a human case study. I found a couple of studies where cancer cells are bombarded with IGF-1 in a petri dish, imo not to valid in the real world.
                  I agree.

And I must reiterate what I stated above: cancer cells express IGF-1 in mad amounts by themselves. Moreover the kind of IGF-1 expressed within cells is different from the systemic IGF-1 of which Long R3 is an analogue. The two are different signals.

Comment

• Mudge
                    • Sep 2003

Orals, like my beloved anadrol, are more likely to cause cancer due to high cell turnover rate they cause in the liver. Eventually, erratta enters into your own bodies cell reproductive system.

However, we aren't talking immediate results here, we are talking likelihood in someones life at some point in time.

Keep an eye out for Trouble at the boards she posts on, and she can - and has explained this in painful detail several times. She goes plenty beyond what a regular doctor would tell you.
                    Last edited by Mudge; 07-26-2006, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• ddoommnn8ttoorr

just want to say a sorry for the vulgar language i used in my post but its close to home dealing with cancer and losing your best man at your wedding so i apologize

Comment

Working...