Audrina Patridge MTV celeb

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -JP-

Audrina Patridge MTV celeb

Audrina Patridge is on a TV show called THE HILLS on mtv nude pics have surfaced and of course I had to share with my boys.

• OLYMPIAN

i have no idea who she is since i dont watch MTV anymore..but yeah id hit it.

to be honest i find your NASA pics hotter than that skinny twat.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
      • May 2007

My wife was wanting me to try and find these pics thanks bro.She loves that stupid show

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
        i have no idea who she is since i dont watch MTV anymore..but yeah id hit it.

to be honest i find your NASA pics hotter than that skinny twat.
        HA I will get the rest of them up tomorrow

Originally posted by 2BIGFRED
        My wife was wanting me to try and find these pics thanks bro.She loves that stupid show
        Glad I could help bro

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

my chick is upsessed with that damn show..i think they said she took those pictures when the show first started..sometimes i htink that show is set up

Comment

• HERO

most of the shows on mtv that claim to be "reality" are all bullshit and set up

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by HERO

tru-dat

Comment

• rippedfreak
                Banned
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by HERO
                supposebly its not truly set up but the acts are done several times..i dont understand that shit

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                  supposebly its not truly set up but the acts are done several times..i dont understand that shit
                  my room mate from college is a producer for MTV/VH1 all the shows are manipulated... meaning things are purposely set up so that a story is created

A lot of it is done in the editing room as well... he used to make videos in college of us that were unreal with editing equipment that was good but no where near what mainstream media has... they can do a lot... he said some shows are worse then others most all are manipulated reality

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by -JP-
                    my room mate from college is a producer for MTV/VH1 all the shows are manipulated... meaning things are purposely set up so that a story is created

A lot of it is done in the editing room as well... he used to make videos in college of us that were unreal with editing equipment that was good but no where near what mainstream media has... they can do a lot... he said some shows are worse then others most all are manipulated reality
                    therefor is reality tv really reality? fukin bullshit..i dunno i watch the damn show sometimes..lol some fine bitches and there always at le deux(club) i went there when i went to cali...club is the shit..bitches are the shit..everythings the shit..

also hung out with brody jenner..m(guy dating LC)y brother knows the dude..

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                      therefor is reality tv really reality? fukin bullshit..i dunno i watch the damn show sometimes..lol some fine bitches and there always at le deux(club) i went there when i went to cali...club is the shit..bitches are the shit..everythings the shit..

also hung out with brody jenner..m(guy dating LC)y brother knows the dude..
                      HA i hear ya I will admit I do watch the real world which he actually told me is more real then most of them just manipulated in the editing room

Comment

• rippedfreak
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2005

lool..bret michaels..rock of love..watch that shit to

Comment

Working...