X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CO-B16
    Vet
    • May 2004

lakers?

first of all, i thought it would be cool to have the very first thread in this section, so here goes.... who here HONESTLY thinks the Lakers have a shot in hell to win this series????
    THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA
  • rado

Originally posted by CO-B16
    first of all, i thought it would be cool to have the very first thread in this section, so here goes.... who here HONESTLY thinks the Lakers have a shot in hell to win this series????
    nuff said

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I cannot see them taking three in a row.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
        • Oct 2003

If the Lakers win tonight, they will go against histroy and take the rest of the games at home.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by FContact
          If the Lakers win tonight, they will go against histroy and take the rest of the games at home.
          If

Comment

• FContact
            • Oct 2003

I just can't picture the Lakers losing 3 in a row.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• BMZ

it's a wrap tonite, fellers.
              stick a fork in 'em.

Comment

• CO-B16
                Vet
                • May 2004

well lakers lost.... got to say, we lost to a better TEAM for sure... congrats pistons... and thats from a lakers fan... i wonder how the team will look next year... i bet there will be a lot of changes.... kobe will stay in L.A., but not play for that lakers.. he will be a clipper... malone will retire, payton might stay, phil jackson will not come back.. and well, we might only have shaq next season... we will see...
                THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

Working...