One of the coolest things I have ever seen!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -JP-

One of the coolest things I have ever seen!!!

This video called Lost Generation Poem is one the best things I have seen/heard:

• basskiller
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003

that was wild the way that worked
    from the top down - dispare
    from the bottom up encouragement
    Owner of
    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
    basskilleronline.com

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by basskiller
      that was wild the way that worked
      from the top down - dispare
      from the bottom up encouragement
      I know my dad sent it to me and at first I was like what the hell is this then I couldn't believe it. "PALINDROME"!!! The guy who wrote it got second place in the AARP U@50 contest. I saw the other vids he should have gotten first hands down!!!

Comment

• basskiller
        Administrator
        • Aug 2003

yup, it took me a minute after she started reading it line for line back up .. Then I realized it was word for word in reverse (line wise)
        Owner of
        Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
        basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Rocky07

that is pretty damn cool...too bad todays society has evolved more into the way she read it the 1st time. its a shame that people are divorcing at the rate they are. i believe freedom is a great thing but sometimes i think we have too much freedom...marriage should be taken seriously and divorce shouldnt be looked at as a simple option "if its not working out". what happened to the good ole days when people worked on mistakes and werent afraid to actually "TRY"?
          cool video though! GREAT POST IMO! everyone should watch it

Comment

• Magnesium
            Vet
            • Dec 2009

awesome video. Sadly i don't see things going in reverse like in the poem, but i see our future ending up just like in the movie "Idiocracy".

Comment

• -JP-

I actually think this recession has helped my generation the so called lost generation! In the long run it might be the best thing to happen to us. Not sure if it was bad enough for some but I have seen changes long term for the better in my own life and that of friends!

Comment

Working...