Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neocon1
    • Jan 2012

Cracking elbow question

Hi I have a friend and anytime he does an even kinda heavy press his elbows crack like crazy and he has mild pain. I presume its tendon or joint damage. And since its on pressin moves I know its postier and not antier. Does anyone know what he can do to fix this? He has shit flexibility and doesn't juice. So npp or deca isn't an option. I'm lookin for a perminant fix. He's 20 and fairly new to this. He has a slight mma background 2-3 yrs training. I told him to drop all pressing moves besides light weight machine press and to mainly do flies. And I told him for triceps to do cable moves. But I don't know what else to say. I suggested a doctor lol. But in fort mc that takes a month unless its extremely serious.
  • Freezerdude

I have the same problem with my shoulders, It's just got bad over the last few years (3) I'm fine unless I start Benching anything over 300# on a flat bench, Under 250 and I hear nothing anything over 300# and they pop and crack and sounds like shit is popping & cracking inside the joint and is coming loose but very little pain, Although I know it can't be good and is just a matter of time.. I noticed Lifts post a coupl good article on this and supps to take I also have a buddy that swear by this stuff.. Personally I've never used it, I just use glucosamine chondroitin and can tell a difference after a while but this stuff here is worth a shot maybe the other guys can help more.. Here's a link check this out..
    Use of Alflutop is primarily for the treatment of degenerative joint disorders such as tendonitis, ankylopoietic spondilitis, bursitis, spinal disc injuries and arthritis-related disorders (1). Obviously these are the same uses that bodybuilders and strength athletes will want to utilize Alflutop for as well.

Comment

• neocon1
      • Jan 2012

Thanks I've posted this on a few forums. Urnthe only person to step up to bat lol.

Comment

• bufbiker

A nice long cycle with deca in it took care of my creaking and cracking elbow problems.

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

Knees. Sound like gravel and willow branches snapping.

Comment

• neocon1
            • Jan 2012

No deca. The guys a natural and way too inexperienced for aas.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Sometimes the cracking and clicking sound can be due to inflamed tendons rubbing on the joint.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A.B
                VET
                • Jun 2004

Years of mma will do that. I have had to stop training from the pain on the joints. And if he's lifting heavy that won't help. IMO he has to lift heavy and stop mma or moderate weight and continue mma. Heavy lifting and mma doesn't mix well IMO

Comment

• Jester
                  VET
                  • May 2004

hate to say it... but Prednisone and Medrol are the only things that kept my neck from dropping me to my knees...... until I had surgery.
                  There is just nothing OTC that can help... other than taking a year off. There is so little blood flow into mature tendons and ligaments

Comment

Working...