Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post cycle therapy
User Name
Password

Old 11-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Can sarms be used during pct?

I'm new to the whole sarms thing, and have been reading lots af articles about them and they have my interest. But i haven't really found anything on sarms and pct?
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
theartofwar

theartofwar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
I'm new to the whole sarms thing, and have been reading lots af articles about them and they have my interest. But i haven't really found anything on sarms and pct?
Absolutely - I've bridged , and pct w/S4 - 50mcg 25 am - 25 pm.

Love the stuff and I'll vouch for it !
theartofwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:58 PM   #3
Mr Incredible

Mr Incredible is on a distinguished road
Its too early to say with absolute confidence wether S4 can be used during pct or off cycle on the assumption that you question is really asking wether it shuts you down.

All I can say is that it doesn't appear from my own external inspection to have shut me down.
Mr Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Personally I would advise caution using them during pct.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
theartofwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Personally I would advise caution using them during pct.
@ what dose did you find it prevented rebound ?? I've come off with them and I was good to go. Bridged, same deal. Maybe I'm not in tune with my body well enough but I would like to think I'd notice if my body was still shut down / wasn't coming back !!
Old 11-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by theartofwar View Post
@ what dose did you find it prevented rebound ?? I've come off with them and I was good to go. Bridged, same deal. Maybe I'm not in tune with my body well enough but I would like to think I'd notice if my body was still shut down / wasn't coming back !!
I wouldn't know because I do TRT.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #7
theartofwar

Quote:
I wouldn't know because I do TRT.
well I have read / don't know if i agree with the concept of sarms hindering other androgenic steroids - but I'm lost with this idea man. I haven't heard anyone say they got shut down at up to 100mcg ed !
Old 11-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #8
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Incredible View Post
Its too early to say with absolute confidence wether S4 can be used during pct or off cycle on the assumption that you question is really asking wether it shuts you down.

All I can say is that it doesn't appear from my own external inspection to have shut me down.

Exactly what i'm asking
Old 11-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #9
b52

Quote:
Absolutely - I've bridged , and pct w/S4 - 50mcg 25 am - 25 pm.

Love the stuff and I'll vouch for it !
How long are you running this? and what is the difference between s4 and ostarine?
Old 11-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #10
theartofwar

I ran it for 4 weeks and no shut down that I could see - and I'd like to think I can still tell when my nuts go the way of grape seeds lol.
Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #11
liftsiron
Administrator

Quote:
I ran it for 4 weeks and no shut down that I could see - and I'd like to think I can still tell when my nuts go the way of grape seeds lol.
Shutdown has little to do with nut size
Old 11-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #12
theartofwar

Quote:
sigh, I love learning, but fucking hate being stupid.
Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #13
Mr Incredible

Mr Incredible is on a distinguished road
Quote:
My understanding is that the leydig cells occupy a mere 10% of the space within the testes and so when they're shut down there is little effect on testicular size. Apropo my own reference to external examination, I do note that when shut down my testes take a softer spongier feel to the squeeze test. Conversely when functional they harden. This can perhaps be missinterpreted as size difference. While on S4 my testes remain firm. They do feel fuller in size when I take ZMA. Don't know why
Mr Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #14
iPenetratah

iPenetratah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
How long are you running this? and what is the difference between s4 and ostarine?
From the brief info I have read, ostarine does not have the sight issues that have been experienced by some on s4.

Also, as far as suppression the studies did not show any; however, in the human studies only 3mg was administered.
iPenetratah is offline   Reply With Quote