PCT help...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2Rhodesians

PCT help...

hey guys, I've run 2 cycles in the last 2 years and have been on TRT dosing before the cycles, after and in between. I will pretty much be on TRT forever, but have expereinced hypergonadotrophy over the last 3 years. Normally, I could care less at my age, but we're trying to have another (last) kid and have been unsuccessful. I'm pretty sure it's me and the TRT/gaer. My nuts have been almond sized for a couple of years.

Here's my plan:
    HCG - 250IU day for 10 days
    Clomid - 100mg day 1, 50mg/day till day 14, then drop to 25mg for another 2 weeks
    Nolva - 40mg/day till day 14, then drop to 20mg/day for another 2 weeks

I'll start all of this 10 days after my last prop dose (5 half lives). How does this sound to y'all?
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

I would use the hcg first for a 10 day blast, then dive into the clomid and nolva. You may need more time on those since you havent been off off for a number of years

Comment

• 2Rhodesians

thanks AB. so you'd run HCG for 10 days @ 250IU/day, then hit the other ancillaries at the dosages I laid out? continue with HCG past 10 days or cut it off after 10?

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

Yes. Run the hcg for 10 days, wait 4 days for the hcg to clear your system, then begin the clomid/nolva. If you take hcg and clomid and nolva it is counter productive. They need to be taken separately. Personally I would just run 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva, but everyone is different with doses

Comment

Working...