Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 08-26-2019, 05:42 PM   #1
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Vintage Gear Gossip 1968

Muscle Training Illustrated, Issue 16, October 1968

Tune in to Muscledom -- Europe

by Rick Wayne

A number of British champs are sporting conspicuously elongated faces these days. Reason ? It seems some awful little person started a rumor that three top American starts who were hospitalized recently are suffering from the after effects of the forbidden fruit, namely tissue drugs. Oscar Heidenstam, the man behind the NABBA Mr. Universe, was so disturbed by the fact that more and more Britishers are taking the old short-cut to fame and furtune, he added a special clause to the normal Mr. Universe entry form. It required all contestants to sign a declaration that they had never used 'dollies' and furthermore, had no intention to do so at anytime in the future. Wouldn't you know it, every musclehead raised his little claw over his nitty bitty liver and swore he thought Dianabol was a peninsula in China. The matter did not end there, however. Heidenstam found himself on the wrong end of a barrage from champ lifter and editor of "Power" magazine, Dave Prowse, who stated in an editorial that all the NABBA bossman had proved with his new clause that whoever said the Englishman's word is his bond ought to suffer a fate worse than death. Why, Dave further stated that ninety per cent of the contestants at the last Universe used tissue drugs; moreover British bodybuilders were a bunch of blatant liars. Shame on you, chaps, it's just not cricket, you know. Really! The latest is that od Heidenstam has challenged big Dave to name the black-guards. Will keep you posted on further developments.
Old 08-26-2019, 09:13 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Rick Wayne = Writer with best guns ever. Rick had one helluva physique.

Oscar Heidenstam - this old bald guy used to be in damn near every NABBA/WABBA contest photo there was along with the winner/competitiors. I used to think the ol' bastud had to be a schmoe, until I read an article in a old mag telling about him. He was the pres of the WABBA & NABBA. He also was the first guy ever (maybe only guy) to win the Mr Britain contest on his first attempt, and also the first British dude to with the Mr Europe. Both pretty cool accolades - RIP Oscar. It was the WABBA & NABBA that Serge Nubret and Sergio thrived in. Ok this post is def making me feel old & showing my age.
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote