PCT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BIGJ

PCT

I am going to be running a cycle of masteron and anavar or sustanon and anavar. If I decide to stay in my usual weight class I will use the masteron but if I decide to go up in weight classes I am going to use the sustanon. My question is what would be the best pct for these cycles?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Pct is pct regardless of cycle, clomid and nolvadex that doesn't change.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BIGJ

I wasnt sure if it would be the same or not. I am kinda new to this since it will only be my second cycle. I do have another question though, how long could I run the masteron for? I am going to time it so that I hit my peak right around the time of my meet.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by BIGJ
        I wasnt sure if it would be the same or not. I am kinda new to this since it will only be my second cycle. I do have another question though, how long could I run the masteron for? I am going to time it so that I hit my peak right around the time of my meet.

Masteron is listed as fairly non-toxic so many run it the entire cycle. Being that it's a dht derivitive it's possible to incite hairloss or prostate problems, although I haven't many complaints of either problem by users. Most just seem to say that it kicks ass.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ddoommnn8ttoorr

By: Anfarm (Greece)
          Sustance: Chlomifen Citrate
          Quality: 24tabs x (50mg/tabs)

i bought these suposedly i didnt get them in the box just loose any idea what they should look like, plain white pills with on one side a line going through the middle?

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by ddoommnn8ttoorr
            By: Anfarm (Greece)
            Sustance: Chlomifen Citrate
            Quality: 24tabs x (50mg/tabs)

i bought these suposedly i didnt get them in the box just loose any idea what they should look like, plain white pills with on one side a line going through the middle?

They could be anything but that is what several brands of clomid look like. You probably should have gotten 48 tabs for pct.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ddoommnn8ttoorr

yea i did buy 48, and they look similar to ones i had in the past so i think they are real they leave that white dust on your hand from touching it like chalk does

Comment

Working...