Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Female Discussion > Female Anabolic Steroid Forum
User Name
Password

Old 09-25-2012, 11:09 PM   #16
Glycomann

Glycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUECE View Post
Sorry Quick question, What does the body temp say in all this? and is clen just for cutting or building muscle as well?
Clenbuterol has thermogenic properties. As ehr body temperature was elevated she understood that the clen was working well and used the ECA stack so as to ot downgrade her response to Clen. The beta adrenergic receptors, that clen binds, become down regulated ratehr quickly. This is a real problem with the earlier drugs in this class. Some of the newer ones like salmeterol have a lipid tail and integrate into the plasma membrane of the bronchial epithelia. The compound then partitions into the extracellular milliu slowly activating the cell surface beta adrenergic receptors. The slowed process seems to reduce receptor downgrade.

In any event i think AP was optimizing her Clen use assuring it was working and preventing downgrade by less frequent doses.

Old 09-26-2012, 04:11 AM   #17
DUECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Clenbuterol has thermogenic properties. As ehr body temperature was elevated she understood that the clen was working well and used the ECA stack so as to ot downgrade her response to Clen. The beta adrenergic receptors, that clen binds, become down regulated ratehr quickly. This is a real problem with the earlier drugs in this class. Some of the newer ones like salmeterol have a lipid tail and integrate into the plasma membrane of the bronchial epithelia. The compound then partitions into the extracellular milliu slowly activating the cell surface beta adrenergic receptors. The slowed process seems to reduce receptor downgrade.

In any event i think AP was optimizing her Clen use assuring it was working and preventing downgrade by less frequent doses.
ohh ok thanks
Old 09-27-2012, 03:55 AM   #18
Jumperz
Vet

Jumperz has a spectacular aura aboutJumperz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUECE View Post
Sorry Quick question, What does the body temp say in all this? and is clen just for cutting or building muscle as well?
D! Clenbuterol is a thermogenic. It increases core temperature. So in my eyes it is quite dangerous and I personally don't like it. It increases my blood pressure and I get headaches and nose bleeds. But everyone is different.. Ana princess only uses it when her body temp is back within normal limits rather than doubling up on it which could increase side effects etc.
Clen can turn your body catabolic. So it won't help with any muscle growth.

Last edited by Jumperz : 09-27-2012 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Forgot
Jumperz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #19
sassy69

sassy69 is on a distinguished road
FWIW - to the OP - if you want to cut, you need to start w/ your diet and not worry about throwing in more drugs to force something if your diet and training aren't already producing. You may have some challenges w/ muscle gain - at your height & weight, sounds like you're a hardgainer of sorts. AAS will help w/ muscle growth, but you need to go back to your diet to give your body the things it needs to enable muscle growth and to support it. Just throwing in more drugs isn't going to produce the results if they aren't happening already.

As asked before - can you post your diet with some food counts program details (e.g. use www.fitday.com), post as:

Meal 1: 8 am
1/2 c oats
2 whole eggs + 1 egg white

Meal 2; 11 am
4 oz chicken
2 c brown rice,

etc.

And total cals, and macro nutrient breakdown: % and total grams protein, fat and carbs. Your food list didn't include any fats either. Generally just tweaking a diet will produce the results you want. As it is now - based on what you eat, where you are at now is where your body is able to go with the diet and training (i.e. the "environment" you've given your body to operate in w/ the resources you've given to work with). If its not what you want, then you need to tweak it so it is possible.
sassy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #20
DUECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
D! Clenbuterol is a thermogenic. It increases core temperature. So in my eyes it is quite dangerous and I personally don't like it. It increases my blood pressure and I get headaches and nose bleeds. But everyone is different.. Ana princess only uses it when her body temp is back within normal limits rather than doubling up on it which could increase side effects etc.
Clen can turn your body catabolic. So it won't help with any muscle growth.
Wow it does sound scary but I'm glad she has the knowledge