X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beast
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

cjc/ghrp vs hgh

Maybe this has been settled before but I've been out of the game for almost a year now. My question is can a guy get similar results using peptides vs HGH?? The cost savings is huge and I just quit a job so I can focus more on my business.
    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I've gotten good results with peptides, but not as good as quality hgh.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• beast
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by liftsiron
      I've gotten good results with peptides, but not as good as quality hgh.
      Thank you.
      Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Jimmyinkedup
        Banned
        • Aug 2012

Depends what your looking for.
        IMO if you want anti aging type benefit plus some added effects - peptides will do the trick. Also if all that is at your disposal are hit and miss generic Chinese GH and those are the type benefits you are looking for peptides will fit the bill nicely and much more econimically than pharma GH.
        If you are looking for the physique changing benefits high dose GH along with aas can provide - then peptides will not do the trick.
        It all depends on your expectations, your budget, and what you have access too.

Comment

• beast
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Jimmyinkedup
          Depends what your looking for.
          IMO if you want anti aging type benefit plus some added effects - peptides will do the trick. Also if all that is at your disposal are hit and miss generic Chinese GH and those are the type benefits you are looking for peptides will fit the bill nicely and much more econimically than pharma GH.
          If you are looking for the physique changing benefits high dose GH along with aas can provide - then peptides will not do the trick.
          It all depends on your expectations, your budget, and what you have access too.
          I have access to good stuff, just expensive. When you say high dose re you thinking 5iu's or higher?

Comment

• A.B
            VET
            • Jun 2004

Honestly tough to say- here in Canada it's tough right now to get good hgh and peptides are being sold that are 100% legit. As it stands now I would do peptides but as far as results nothing beats hgh. Similar results but hgh is just better version IMO

Comment

• beast
              Vet
              • Mar 2010

I just got offered a pretty good deal on kig's are they good??

Comment

Working...