• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

it sure has been a while...

Here's a recent one:

IMG_20160930_190927_1.jpg

Planning on hopping on the gain train...time to jump in!
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Big guns!
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

MW looks good

Comment

• MindlessWork
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Big guns!
        Thanks...been trying to get them to grow so looks like there's now results and they now measure 17" flexed.
        “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• MindlessWork
          • Aug 2011

Leaving this one here...
          IMG_20161014_174126_1.jpg

Comment

• MindlessWork
            • Aug 2011

And just to revive this thread I have made some great progress since I have completed my very first cycle ever:

Had a rough one due to health issues that landed me in the hospital briefly but I continued to soldier on.

20170328_183847_2.jpg

Comment

• Joe0690
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

Looking good

Comment

• MindlessWork
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Joe0690
                Looking good
                Thanks and so far my strength is darn good these days. My next cycle is to build on those gains and putting on some more size as I actually have leaned out some due to my health problems kept me from eating regularly.

As I finally crushed the lung issues I had I am charging forward!

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Good luck bro.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MindlessWork
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
                    Good luck bro.
                    Thanks, and definitely looking forward to my next cycle this July.

Comment

Working...