Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Diet and Nutrition
User Name
Password

Old 10-18-2017, 12:44 PM   #1
water43
Vet

water43 will become famous soon enough
thoughts on my diet....any or ? thanks

my strength/stamina as [being tired] goes up and down at times is that by to much fluctuation in my calories or not enough protein or fat in my diet , not enough sleep ?...i'm killing it during my wo's 2+hrs . the last I weighed at docs office 209 lb at i'd say 12% so i'm trying everyday to hit 2500 to 3000 cals and about250 300[40-50 per meal 4-6 meals day] protein or more whatever I can find to eat......vegatsbles/brown rice chicken or steak and sweet potato and a protein mix greek yogurt/kale/powdered low fat milk/ground flaxseed/almond milk/chia seed....4 eggs some potatoes/brokli/spinach leaves topped w motzerella cheese or whole oats[steel cut]/whey protein/ground flax/powdered peanut butter , 4% cottage cheese , occasional fruit no junkfood period if I have a pot of mixed vegs like zukini/celery/bell peppers/brokli I might mix it w brown rice/black beans with chicken mixed in probably 700-800 cals w/50 grams protein , i'm tryin to keep my diet as clean as I can /fish oil/olive oil daily ...40/40/20
Old 10-19-2017, 03:39 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Looks pretty clean bro.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:39 AM   #3
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
1 big Mac gets you in at over 1000 calories. It's an easy bulk food. If you're lean to begin with your body will eliminate most of the fat.
My exaggerated point, less frequent meals with higher calorie values will help prevent stomach bloat. In my hey day I was taking in around 5000 cals a day. My stomach was so distended I looked preggo. I'm 62 now I think. I walk around at 245, 250ish. I have an a. Well defined muscle separation, at 5'8" tall. I don't train that hard any more. 45 minutes is a long work out. I do just enough sets to stimulate growth, yes that's right, muscle growth at 62. I'm still growing.
I just think you are making the diet aspect too hard. KISS is always th He best way. Meat, potatoes in some form, green veggie every meal after breakfast. It's that easy.
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote