Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

D O I S

We're all familiar with DOMS, delayed onset muscle soreness. Mine has always been mostly from squats and other heavy leg movements. But yesterday I experienced a brand new phenomena for me. I'll call it DOIS,
    or delayed onset injection soreness. Every Mo day I do my weekly shot, 2cc, or 500mg of cyp. I rotate butt cheeks and quads. So I'm injecting each area once a month roughly.
    Last week I did my normal injection in the right quad. Yesterday morning, 6 days later my right quad is sore, red and feverish. Being an experienced user none of this is all that unusual. But to have it wait a week to appear? Very untypical.
    Have any of you men ever experienced DOIS before? The current product I'm using is know to have significant pip. But a week later? Odd!
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Sounds like an infection. I bought cephalexin just to have on hand in the off chance this happens.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I think b52 maybe on to something. Watch to see if
      It gets worse. You may want to see if you can draw any
      Guck from the swollen area. I’ve done that before.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

I agree with the others. Infection. Pop some anti-biotics promptly.
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• A1food4u

The timing doesn't make sense for PIP.. I agree with the others especially if the area is raised, red and hot....

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

It might be a steril abscess which is not an infection but the body reacts as if it is one. 99% of these threads end up being this.

They seem to have the symptoms of an infection. However no bacteria are present: your body sees the abnormal gathering of harsh solvents in one place and scream" holy phuck I have an infection to deal with!" So it gathers fluid retention and raises the temp in that area and makes it red and tries to fight it off. But it's not there. The solvents disperse and the body thinks it won.

If you're using good sterile injection practices I'll bet it is this.

I remember one time Gman on speaker phone walking me and Mword through draining a sterile access with a syringe. This was a very bad one. Clear liquid = no infection.

I'm pretty sure this is where you're at. I'd bet a hundred bucks on it.

Or.... there is the outside chance that you have an infection and you'll be dead by the end of the week.

I'll PM you my real name for your last will and testament. I want your AAS stash less whatever killed you.

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

You got it bro. And I still have quite a bit in the mail somewhere. Also will you take xare of my women? They're not your typical nympho types. For some reason they all seem to have this emotional attachment to me. Even the lesbian. So theyll need consoling, and some cuddling and lots of doggy style. And cowgirl. And reverse cowgirl. You don't have a crooked cock do You? Mines nice and straight, like a rocket ready for blast off. But anyway especially I want you to have my Harley. Take good care of her. I've ridden her longer and harder than any of my women. And she never talks back.
              K?
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by liftsiron
                I think b52 maybe on to something. Watch to see if
                It gets worse. You may want to see if you can draw any
                Guck from the swollen area. I’ve done that before.
                Yeah this. I've saved myself a few times by digging in a aspirating. Also a good idea to keep some antibiotics on hand like said.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

It got ugly for a couple of days. Yesterday started a z pack. Also last night di d a flute shot out of the same vial. My left butt cheek is swelled up, red, and is uglier than normal. So the conclusion is contaminated product. I'll be throwing the rest away. That sucks.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Glycomann

That sucks.

Comment

• Dakota
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                      It got ugly for a couple of days. Yesterday started a z pack. Also last night di d a flute shot out of the same vial. My left butt cheek is swelled up, red, and is uglier than normal. So the conclusion is contaminated product. I'll be throwing the rest away. That sucks.
                      Just the vial or all the product?
                      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                        • Oct 2017

All their product has pip. But this one vial was bad.
                        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• b52
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                          All their product has pip. But this one vial was bad.
                          I threw out half a bottle of tren cuz it was getting cloudy and some condensation inside the bottle. Makes toy wonder how sometimes but it could just be a bad seal.

Comment

Working...