X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

Lowest dose of tren/test

What’s the lowest dose of tren ace and test prop you have run with good results. I want to do a cycle of tren again but with the minimum dosage as possible . Just looking to lean out while maintain muscle so I will be restricting the calories a good portion .
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I would guess 50mgs of each ed, maybe eod.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

You can adjust Tren Ace. I do 30 mg/d with 30 mg of test and it seems to work pretty swell. If you pin with a slin pin 5/16 inch in the glute is is basically subQ and it dissipates more slowly. You can cut down on the sides that way maybe. It seems to work for me. I also do it like that in the delt but that's not really subQ. That way you're basically hitting the edge of the muscle.

edit: I also generally have another anabolic in there on top like either EQ, Mast, NPP or Primo.

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

50 mg EOD is just enough for me to get something out of it.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

I started at 50mg eod, and bumped it to 100mg eod after 2 weeks. That was the sweet spot for me.

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

100 mg of each eod.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• water43
              Vet
              • Mar 2010

200 test a week / 50 mg tren base4x week seems to work well for me
              the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

I can go much lower, but I always did well with 75mg EOD of Tren Ace and test prop.

I may try to go low dose sub-q sometime this year to see how it goes. Tren is so versatile in almost every dose depending on your goal. My favorite was always 75-100mg/d....not sure if I can do that still though, as eventually my nips got sensitive.

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2015

I do 30mg ed of Test Prop and 70mg ed of Tren Ace ED and get good results. I used to do 100mg ed of each but I found doing small amounts with tren being higher than test works well. Doing 1ml total is a far cry from doing full syringes everyday!!!

Thanks
                  TMM
                  themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
                  tmm@securenym.net

Comment

Working...