Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Tren, fat people, and airplanes

I don't think I can do this anymore. I think fat people should be banned from aircraft. Or make them fly a fat person only airline.

If it wasn't for the Native American chick with the giant tits who hit me in the head with one of them as she brushed by in the aisle I'd have lost it. Im calmer now.

Have a nice day.
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

I agree brother it’s brutal.

Not related and high jacking your thread, on a plane last year flew to dubai and can someone explain to me why those folks in the Middle East always make the horking sound. It’s fckn disgusting and just brutally annoying. I was only in deca and test and didn’t go hulk mode

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I like American indian titties.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by liftsiron
        I like American indian titties.
        I'll take a pair to fondle inappropriately myself

Comment

• Friggemall

Never fails I get stuck to some fatass too. and the phucks think they need to spread their wings...I'm flying to cabo Thursday, if I get sat next to a fattie and they pull that shit, I am at the right stage of my tren to spread my phucking wings right back with an evil fuck with me I dare ya tren look. and will be hoping Native american titties find their way to my head.

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

By the title of this thread I knew who posted it

Comment

• A1food4u

Hey double chinned squishies need love too

Comment

• Glycomann

Know your doses... know your doses...This the freaking amateur hour?

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

Yesterday I was seated next to a young princess named Karenda. She had the prettiest blue eyes I’d ever seen. She was intrigued by my big dumb constructionist talk. Most of all, I appreciated the fact that, while she was slightly chunky, I still had my whole seat to sit in on the small regional jet.

Comment

• Moto Ace
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2015

Fuck the fatties, eat ass and fly first class

Comment

• Roughrydr
                      • Oct 2017

I got slapped on the head with some moobs yesterday while lifting a door lentil into place. Fortunately it was cold so the moob wasn't all hot and sweaty.
                      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• chicken_hawk
                        VET
                        • May 2018

Honestly, I feel your pain but at the same time feel guilty too. I'm not a huge guy but even at 6' 275 I can't help but take up both arm rests. I can't imagine a strong man or offensive lineman.

Hawk

Comment

• Glycomann

I'm so full of hate I cannot put it into words. I want to ask away and live in the woods in a shack with a wood stove, about 6 different guns, some notebooks and some jack lotion.

Comment

• Deadwood
                            VET
                            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Friggemall
                            I am at the right stage of my tren to spread my phucking wings right back with an evil fuck with me I dare ya tren look.
                            Love it^. Just don't end up on the news. I've been seeing a few lawsuits in the headlines lately against airlines for refusing to give a replacement seat when your seatmates decide to overflow into the plaintiff's and caused back pain and lost wages. Only thing airlines understand is $$$.

Comment

Working...