Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Over 50 and beyond.
User Name
Password

Old 04-11-2017, 01:20 PM   #1
krustus
VET

krustus will become famous soon enoughkrustus will become famous soon enough
vid... opinions on body fat

video of a "good friend"... wondering what you guys guess is at body fat percentage?.. i thought the vid showed physique more accurately... 48 years old in this vid

http://dai.ly/x5hvebw

Last edited by krustus; 04-11-2017 at 02:23 PM..
krustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 02:18 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

Yes.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:24 PM   #3
krustus
VET

thanks bro... linked
Old 04-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
10% or higher imo.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:10 PM   #5
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
Seriously we are changing your username here to "bigsausage8"

LMFAO

yeah over 10% go get a submersible test done if your that curious. But you look great for 48
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 04:16 PM   #6
krustus
VET

Quote:
Seriously we are changing your username here to "bigsausage8"

LMFAO

yeah over 10% go get a submersible test done if your that curious. But you look great for 48
LMAO... no test for me... the number isn't really that important.. just curious what the bros opinions were .

i was pretty happy with that level of body fat.. and it wasn't hard to maintain. but of course bigger and leaner is always the goal...lol
Old 04-11-2017, 07:15 PM   #7
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I would say in the 9 to 10 % range. Awesome work for 48 bro. That is a hell of an accomplishment if you look at the guys around you that are your age.

Underwater tests are great for giving you feedback that a scale and the mirror can't. It can be a real motivator. It is nice to know when you have only dropped a couple of pounds it is because you have put on a couple of pounds of lean mass as well.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:18 PM   #8
Dawgpound_Hank

9-10%. No offense, but the lighting is perfect to look more cut via the shadows. Nice, lean lines bro - good job.

Last edited by Dawgpound_Hank; 04-11-2017 at 10:28 PM..
Old 04-12-2017, 07:58 AM   #9
krustus
VET

Quote:
Awesome work for 48 bro. That is a hell of an accomplishment
thank you friend

Quote:
No offense, but the lighting is perfect to look more cut via the shadows.
no offense taken at all... i do know where the best light in my home gym is...lol
Old 04-13-2017, 07:56 AM   #10
krustus
VET

even though the number is not super important...you're either ripped , lean , or not...

thanks all for replies... was just getting opinions... i get asked all the time... and i'm so hesitant to say...as it's hard to be honest with yourself sometimes... lol... some days i'm thinking i'm a fatass others i'm thinking i'm ripped as fuck...lol

so when it comes up again... i can feel decent saying that i can maintain at 10ish with out to much suffering...
Old 04-14-2017, 09:59 PM   #11
Dawgpound_Hank

If that's you in your avitar you are definitely sub 10% dude. Sharp abs, serratus, arms cut to ribbons. I would say 7-8% in that avi easy.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:16 AM   #12
krustus
VET

Quote:
If that's you in your avitar you are definitely sub 10% dude. Sharp abs, serratus, arms cut to ribbons. I would say 7-8% in that avi easy.
yes that's me... but that pic has been filtered and in the best light possible.. thus the video... no way for me to manipulate a vid and look more jacked... the vid is pretty accurate i think..

i'm a little softer than i was in that vid... by 5-7 lbs .. hope to beat that level by the summer though... about to start a blast ..
Old 04-20-2017, 01:04 AM   #13
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by krustus View Post
yes that's me... but that pic has been filtered and in the best light possible.. thus the video... no way for me to manipulate a vid and look more jacked... the vid is pretty accurate i think..

i'm a little softer than i was in that vid... by 5-7 lbs .. hope to beat that level by the summer though... about to start a blast ..
Fuck a filter haha. Everybody does that shit these days. I never have.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:56 AM   #14
JanettaColeman
Banned

JanettaColeman is on a distinguished road
Thank you for sharing it.
JanettaColeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 04:13 AM   #15
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanettaColeman View Post
Thank you for sharing it.
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote