Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 11-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
BigSickD
Vet

BigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really nice
officially started my bulk phase

I weighed in at 264 this morning. I started my bulk cycle and let's see what I can do. I guess I started a couple months ago when I weighed 238. So far I have packed the weight on with good food but now I added more gear. I rely more on food than gear for size, which most are just the opposite. I am going to post weekly about my progress.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #2
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
In for watching .....I want to weigh 238 .geesh
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #3
AVEC

oh yea keep a log of this one..interested also..
Old 11-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #4
Dawgpound_Hank

Man you are just NOW officially starting your bulk cycle after already beefing up from 238-264 in the past 2 months?? From knowing you on here the past 9 years, I know you and I are much the same with bodyweights, stats and cycles - usually hovering around 265-270 when on and 235-245 when off. So whats your goals for this bulker then dude? Good luck D, and stay away from the bikes & snow boards this time around so you can finish the cycle haha!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
BigSickD
Vet

BigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Man you are just NOW officially starting your bulk cycle after already beefing up from 238-264 in the past 2 months?? From knowing you on here the past 9 years, I know you and I are much the same with bodyweights, stats and cycles - usually hovering around 265-270 when on and 235-245 when off. So whats your goals for this bulker then dude? Good luck D, and stay away from the bikes & snow boards this time around so you can finish the cycle haha!
I am gonna try to reach 280 but not let my waist line get bigger than 36-37. I am off the trackbike and boards so I will have to find another way to get injured..LOL
Old 11-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #6
RJH8541
VET

RJH8541 is on a distinguished road
BSD how tall are you again?
Old 11-02-2011, 12:41 PM   #7
BigSickD
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH8541 View Post
BSD how tall are you again?
6ft on the dot. Though everyone thinks I'm shorter.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:33 AM   #8
RJH8541
VET

RJH8541 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSickD View Post
6ft on the dot. Though everyone thinks I'm shorter.
thats what happens when you're built like a square. As wide as you are tall.

good luck on the bulk. i got up to 262lbs this year and felt like a gorilla.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:47 PM   #9
alluprbdy
Vet

alluprbdy will become famous soon enoughalluprbdy will become famous soon enough
have you been dirty bulking or have you added mostly clean weight in that short a time? Either way what you've gained so far is impressive especially since you are allready so damn big
Old 11-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #10
BigSickD
Vet

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluprbdy View Post
have you been dirty bulking or have you added mostly clean weight in that short a time? Either way what you've gained so far is impressive especially since you are allready so damn big
Pretty clean, carbs are brown rice, oatmeal and sweet potatoes and a lot of steak and chicken breasts. If I ate bad I could easily get to 300.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:18 AM   #11
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
you got any updates? Memory loss at an ol age isnt a acceptable excuse for lack of following up on your cycle log .......
Remimber #2 post ,,its says Im in for watching ......lol ...pretty damn slow watching so far....
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:08 AM   #12
Dawgpound_Hank

Updates big D?
Old 11-23-2011, 12:49 PM   #13
BigSickD
Vet

Well I am currently running
1100mg test wk
600mg deca wk
300mg eq wk
25mg drol/25mg dbol injections eod

I have been staying right at 270 and my strength is crazy right now but i am trying not to injure myself. I need to get some pics up. I am still following a modified Yates training regimen, and i am really liking it and it gives me some cardio while doing it. I surprisingly am not that bloated but eating has really become a chore. I have been eating really clean with only a few cheat meals a week, mostly pizza and burgers. I have been hitting sushi rolls hard too. Other than working around all my nagging aches and pains shit is going really good. I am jumping on gh as soon as it comes in, probaly next week. I am gonna do 5iu's a day mon thru fri. Sorry i didnt keep up with this but really not much happenening.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:47 PM   #14
Jumperz
Vet

Jumperz has a spectacular aura aboutJumperz has a spectacular aura about
Good stuff. What trackbike you got btw.?! And what's that in kg? 270lb. 120kg? Geez lol.
Jumperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #15
BigSickD
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
Good stuff. What trackbike you got btw.?! And what's that in kg? 270lb. 120kg? Geez lol.
I have an 06 gsxr750 that I have put about 10k into. I am selling it cause I am done racing, after brain damage and spine issues I figure it was time.