Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Over 50 and beyond.
User Name
Password

Old 01-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #1
Landru

Landru is on a distinguished road
Still going strong

Hello all! I am a 60 year old male and I have been training for over 40 years on and off. I have noticed a decrease in strength over the past few years, and I also have developed some body fat around me waist. I am 5 11" and weigh 205 pounds. I am currently one week into a Winstrol cycle. Do you think I should stack with something like test? I have done the winny thing in the past. No unusual side affects but that was when I was 30 years of age. I'm I crazy for even taking the winny at my age?
Landru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #2
Freezerdude

I wouldn't use anything without test especially if I was almost 60!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:17 AM   #3
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
At your age your Test levels are so low.... you need Test as a base to your winny
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #4
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
I've moved this to a more appropriate sub forum

My advice for you at your age is to see a TRT/HRT doc
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:34 PM   #5
Kcrealsly

Kcrealsly is on a distinguished road
I know some bros out there around your age and the one thing I can tell you is, stay away from Tren. Three of those bros ended up in the doc's office due to symptoms that felt like a heart attack (was not granted but, all say it was horrid). I think it is just too much for an older body. My advice is stick with Var/Primo cycles.
Kcrealsly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 03:26 AM   #6
tiny1616

tiny1616 is on a distinguished road
At your age I would make sure you do a great deal of research in what you stack, but I do know the older you get your test levels drop severly
tiny1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:00 AM   #7
Glycomann

It's still going to be trial and error at any age. I am 52. At some point between 35 and 45 my body changed or the winstrol changed because it destroys my joints now and it lowers HDL quite a bit. i think in a perfect world a good TRT doc would be very helpful. Most of the on line HRT clinics are basically a legal way to get gear with very little medical monitoring. If you have a physician that is willing to work with you TRT/HRT would be beneficial.

Anavar, Primobolan, Masteron, Proviron and testosterone are the most comfortable in terms of side effects and general health in my experience.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:36 AM   #8
jboldman
VET

jboldman will become famous soon enoughjboldman will become famous soon enough
GRIN honestly test is really the answer at your age, the winny can potentially harm you and I would be careful. I love the "at your age" comments. train hard, use anabolics intelligently and you will see great progress.

jb
Old 01-24-2014, 06:51 AM   #9
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Test should be the basis of your cycle. Winny can also mess with your joints and cause pain.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:27 PM   #10
millenium girl

millenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to all
You can take whatever you want but usually guys run test or GH or both.
millenium girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 03:53 PM   #11
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
The benefits of testosterone would be immense in your case OP. have you uses test before?
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 05:28 PM   #12
IBBAdmin
VET

IBBAdmin will become famous soon enoughIBBAdmin will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
It's still going to be trial and error at any age. I am 52. At some point between 35 and 45 my body changed or the winstrol changed because it destroys my joints now and it lowers HDL quite a bit. i think in a perfect world a good TRT doc would be very helpful. Most of the on line HRT clinics are basically a legal way to get gear with very little medical monitoring. If you have a physician that is willing to work with you TRT/HRT would be beneficial.

Anavar, Primobolan, Masteron, Proviron and testosterone are the most comfortable in terms of side effects and general health in my experience.
My joints are shot,lol gonna be 45 and has been getting worst. I haven't taken anything in a long time and started trt then stopped due to my privacy issues.. Feel like I get hit my a truck every day. bad bad
IBBAdmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:48 PM   #13
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBBAdmin View Post
My joints are shot,lol gonna be 45 and has been getting worst. I haven't taken anything in a long time and started trt then stopped due to my privacy issues.. Feel like I get hit my a truck every day. bad bad
Aging sucks camel sack. I had no idea you were off everything for so long.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:26 PM   #14
basskiller
Administrator

Location: My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are
basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
winny would be the last thing I would use at your age.. This is jus an opinion as winny tears me up.. the gains do not outweigh the pain ...
basskiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 09:34 AM   #15
bufbiker

I'm just a couple of years your junior and I also would recommend test. You may also want to look into some peptides. I have been experimenting with evolution peps and would highly recommend their ghrp2 for leaning; of course that is if peps were not research chems. But my test subject has had great results from a low dose test and peps.