Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Female Discussion > Female Anabolic Steroid Forum
User Name
Password

Old 03-20-2013, 02:01 AM   #1
Kfitmodel

Kfitmodel is on a distinguished road
first Var cycle Q's

Hello Ladies,
I am running my first cycle of Var. 1st week 5ml 2nd week 10ml and will stay at 10 for 6-8 depending on how I feel.

I am 5'6 and 127 have been lifting 2 years and was just not seeing gains in my lower body.

I am in the gym 6 days a week as well as teach Barre/Pilates 8 classes a week (on top of lifting) and do cardio 3 times a week.

I am super fit and really healthy. Totally clean. I had a custom bikini competition trainer write me a diet. which I was following to a T! for the first week....

Here is where my questions start. I have been gaining muscle in my legs for sure. Harder and stronger than usual and I love it!! as well as noticing gains in my arms back and chest.
Unfortunately I am also putting on chub around my middle. It really bothers me. I am sooo active. I increased my cardio and reduced my complex carbs. I still intake 3 4oz servings of lean chicken or fish every day and a 25g Protien drink.

Should I be cutting something else out? Is that normal? maybe just water weight....?

I have put on lbs. but then I am gaining muscle so that should be normal. I would have expected to lean out on Var.

Any tips?

Thanks!
Kfitmodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Links

Old 03-20-2013, 06:42 AM   #2
ozzy69
Super Moderator

ozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to behold
whats your goal with taking the var?
ozzy69 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:01 AM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud of
Do you mean 5mgs and then 10mgs?
Old 03-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #4
Kfitmodel

Yes! sorry I mean mgs
Old 03-20-2013, 04:27 PM   #5
Kfitmodel

I would like to build more muscle while staying lean. I was told Var is good for helping keep muscle when on a cutting diet. I want to gain muscle, maybe 5 lbs... I was hoping...

But I am putting on not only muscle but also chub on my midsection. I have been on this diet for a year and have not had any chub build up. So I am pretty certain its from the Var. I don't mind I guess.... But I am just wondering if I should be lowering my complex carb intake more. or Maybe more protein...? To prevent the bad weight.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud of
The chub in the middle could be water retention. Cut way down on sodium and see if that helps also increase water intake. You may also want to experiment with uva usi or dandilion as herbal remadies for water retention.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #7
Kfitmodel

whats uva usi? I have done dandylion before and I could definitely do that again. I am pretty good about salt. I season my chicken and fish with Spike (no salt) and use only vinegar and flax seed oil on my salad.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:19 PM   #8
ozzy69
Super Moderator

ozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to beholdozzy69 is a splendid one to behold
maybe post what your workouts look like so we can help

and 10 migs of var a day is a good starting point
Old 03-21-2013, 05:20 AM   #9
Freezerdude

It's more than likely water your holding which is normal for some users and 10mgs is perfect for starters, how long have you ran it?
Old 03-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #10
DUECE

It sounds like water but I also boated my first 2-3 weeks but then It went away could also just be a side that ur body needs to adjust to
Old 03-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #11
Darkness

Darkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud of
Every woman I have saw run var gain water weight. It can be really minimized by eating a spotless diet. When I say spotless, I am talking about minimal carbs. never a sugar, no sodium, no soy, no dairy, no soda, no processed food of any kind, no nothing. Some of you ladies might throw "no gluten" in there. All these people telling woman that running var will help them build muscle and look leaner are full of shit, all else being equal. It works that way in men, but not women.

Glycomann words of wisdom: "Language that primarily conveys emotion makes me sweat and get the shits."
Darkness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:53 AM   #12
DrMoney23
Vet

DrMoney23 will become famous soon enough
Darkness, I beg to differ on your last two sentences...as I have personally seen it work for women in that way.

Kfit, post your entire diet.
DrMoney23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:20 AM   #13
Shovel
VET

Shovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to behold
My wife runs 20-25 mg Ed and DOES get bloated and gain weight at first. Seems to go away after a month. When she stops is when her gains are noticeable.

I've seen different var do different things to her when it comes to those sides too.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:22 AM   #14
Shovel
VET

Shovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoney23 View Post
Darkness, I beg to differ on your last two sentences...as I have personally seen it work for women in that way.

Kfit, post your entire diet.
So have I.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:09 AM   #15
ozzy69
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovel View Post
My wife runs 20-25 mg Ed and DOES get bloated and gain weight at first. Seems to go away after a month. When she stops is when her gains are noticeable.

I've seen different var do different things to her when it comes to those sides too.
Have you out her on gh yet? I'm only asking because my wife is bugging me about gh