Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 04-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #31
Dieviolent

So being back in my home gym is great I am missing a few pieces of equipment I liked at the gym I spent the last 5 months in. Basically like for chest today I had to go back to either DB decline press or BB decline press instead of the HS plate loaded decline press which I fell in love with. Anyways here is today's chest workout.

Decline BB press- 225x8 225x8 225x8
HS machine press(plate load)- 90x9 90x9 90x8
BB incline press- 175x12 175x12 175x10
Pec deck flye- 175x12 175x12 175x12 (I've been focusing mainly on the squeeze at the end of the contraction so I haven't upped to a higher weight yet but will next workout)

I also did 25mins on the stepmill on interval setting at lvl.6
Old 04-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #32
millenium girl

millenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to all
A home gym is pretty cool -- no stinky guys there who squat the machine that you need!

Great job dieviolent.
millenium girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #33
Dieviolent

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
A home gym is pretty cool -- no stinky guys there who squat the machine that you need!

Great job dieviolent.
Hahaha I do have one of those too but I meant my favorite gym which is a Gold's. Here I can do anything because it's a real gym unlike the place I was at where dropping deads the last few inches is a no no.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #34
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
looks like a great titty workout
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #35
Dieviolent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
looks like a great titty workout
My titties are definitely sore today
Old 04-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #36
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
I'll tell ya what absolutely shredded mine a couple weeks ago...

We did everything in reverse. You know you ussually start out wheavy, maybe 5 sets of 5 on bench, move to incline DB or something for 8 or 10s, then finish on cable flys for 20s? We did 4 sets of 20 cable flys, then 5 sets of 10 incline DB, then 5x5 flat bench with normal weight, adding a rest pause at the bottom. Didnt make it to 5 on set #3. Holy shit I couldnt move my arms for a couple of days. Same weight, same volume, different order.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:17 PM   #37
Dieviolent

4/23/13 - Back workout

Pull upx40- 16 12 9 3
Tbar row- 135x12 135x11 135x10
One arm DB row- 95x11 95x11 95x11
Neutral grip lat pulldown- 160x12 160x11 160x11 drop 130x5 drop 100x5 drop 70x5
Seated cable row- 170x11 170x11 170x11 drop 140x5 drop 110x5 drop 80x5
Old 04-24-2013, 09:53 AM   #38
millenium girl

millenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to all
Good job. I don't see many guys around here doing pull ups and t-bar rows!
Old 04-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #39
Dieviolent

4/24/13 shoulder workout.

Today was weak. I was tired and barely nourished before heading in and on top of that I skipped a shoulder and arm day during my 3 day road trip back to mass so I know that made me feel weaker. I changed up my order of exercises because I felt it would be ok seeing as how I have done the 4 week reverse method a few times around. I also went with DB shoulder presses over my normal smith machine shoulder press. Anyways here is my workout from today.

DB shoulder press- 65x12 70x10 70x10
Upright row- 125x9 125x9 115x10 (these became cheat reps the last 2 or so on the first 2 sets so I opted to drop weight and get cleaner ones out)
DB lateral raise- 35x9 35x9 35x9
DB incline lateral raise- 30x9 30x9 30x9
DB bent over lateral raise- 30x10 30x10 30x9
Old 04-25-2013, 11:45 AM   #40
millenium girl

Barely nourished? What happened? You need to feed those muscles of yours
Old 04-25-2013, 08:49 PM   #41
Dieviolent

Quote:
Barely nourished? What happened? You need to feed those muscles of yours
It was a training session right in the morning so I didn't have an opportunity to have eaten more than my preworkout shake. I noticed if I train without breakfast and sometimes even lunch I don't feel "fueled" enough and my workout suffers slightly.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:53 AM   #42
millenium girl

That makes sense.
I feel pretty weak when I hit the gym in the early morning because I don't have time to eat anything (I drink my orange juice and go).
Old 04-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #43
Dieviolent

Quote:
That makes sense.
I feel pretty weak when I hit the gym in the early morning because I don't have time to eat anything (I drink my orange juice and go).
Yea I drink a shake or eat around 40g of protein about 30min before I workout but like I said if I haven't had many meals my body just doesn't feel primed. Also yesterday was an off day and I should be going in to do arms unless something comes up.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:48 AM   #44
millenium girl

How's training Dieviolent? You haven't posted here in a week. Are you OK?
Old 05-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #45
Dieviolent

Quote:
How's training Dieviolent? You haven't posted here in a week. Are you OK?
I've been doing alot of work around my house for spring. I decided to take a full week off training to relax and let my body catch up. My diet has taken a hit as well but hasn't been terrible. I'll be posting back up very soon thanks for the thought MG I appreciate it.