Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

epithalon

I've been doing some reading on this peptide and it has some excellent potential, not so much for bodybuilding but for hormone regulation, and as an immune booster/cancer prevention. It would be great for older people. I would like to get my mother on it however, the prices I'm seeing at some of these peptide sites are all over the place. Anyone have any experience with this peptide?
  • Starman
    Vet
    • Sep 2013

have used it and felt a positive result have not got any in several months
    MESSAGE TO YOUNGER SELF : GET THE MOTORCYCLE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HELMET.
    YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER!

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Bump.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Starman
        have used it and felt a positive result have not got any in several months
        What did you initially get it for?

Comment

• Starman
          Vet
          • Sep 2013

There has been speculation that it may help to repair telemeters and otherwise act as a GH stimulater .I try a lot of things one at a time and felt that this was positive but that is as far as i can go there are so many neat things out there that we know very little about.
          MESSAGE TO YOUNGER SELF : GET THE MOTORCYCLE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HELMET.
          YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER!

Comment

• ontime34
            Vet
            • Feb 2012

Hypothetical Benefits of Epithalon
            Epithalon’s overall functionality has caused scientific study based on animal test subjects to determine that the peptide’s functionality can be linked to a host of theorized benefits. The primary conceived benefit is its ability to slow down the aging process, since its capacity to allow telomeres to remain stable longer delays the disruption of DNA that causes aging to commence. Its functionality has also led to the notion that it could help stave off several diseases and conditions that could be linked to age, such as stroke, heart disease, and a loss of mental function. Additionally, it is perceived that Epithalon’s functionality could lead to increased levels of concentration and memory retention.
            "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12

Comment

Working...