X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juced_porkchop
    Vet
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by bufbiker
    GH isn't going to help the joints or connective tissue from my experience, at least not while running it. My joints swelled up and ached. Deca is superior for that in my opinion.
    I agree. but i WOULD rec a nice HGH run with low dose deca + whatever cycle you plan.
    on the hgh you might feel more joint issues op

Comment

• ketsugo
      Vet
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Joe0690
      How do you feel about Hgh? Is it worth the money? What is a suitable dosage and time length? Do you think it will help with injuries and or preventing them?
      HGH is by far worth. I recall y first time doing HGH while I was on cycle- suddenly even as I got older my fat was melting off, without even trying. My cycle was amplified. I have done low as 3 iu day for 5 days on 1 off to as high as 5 iu twice day. I never use for less then 6 months at a time. Now maybe cuz I do other activities , despite I been doing them for 40 years, but I have never felt like it prevented injuries. My tendons and ligaments are all messed up, luckily I am expert in rehab and PT, I am 50 people are surprized when I say that 8 years on and off HGH no wrinkles, all my hair, pretty lean year round with minimal effort_ I do eat clean as I enjoy lean meats and veggies, all my life I hate cake and junk so maybe my way contributes, but once I cycled HGH, I will never cycle without
      What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.
      Confucius
      Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

Comment

• Maggie_Zhang
        Banned
        • Dec 2017

hgh help you looks young. In the whole market, it is difficult to find real hgh which is very expensive and limited. Always they are highly copied which some source quality is well. As for the dosage, it depends on your goal. Normally you can take 4-6iu for bodybuilding or losing weight. If you want to recover injury, you need use more dosage.

Comment

• Shinobi
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

I've been using 4iu´s and I feel pumped like good old homemade finaplix. I'm using the real stuff. Genotropin that I buy straight from the pharmacy. Its expensive but its worth every penny. In terms of feeling young: I don't feel nothing that makes me feel younger... I just feel a big pump on my muscles 24hrs and even when I don't eat regularly. Its like a miracle.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
            • Apr 2006

Miss using HGH. I love the stuff!
            Last edited by MR. BMJ; 03-15-2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Bicepts101
              VET
              • Apr 2018

Damn wish the hgh forum was more active...good stuff

Comment

Working...