X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krustus
    VET
    • Jan 2017

vid... opinions on body fat

video of a "good friend"... wondering what you guys guess is at body fat percentage?.. i thought the vid showed physique more accurately... 48 years old in this vid

Last edited by krustus; 04-11-2017, 02:23 PM.
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Yes.

Comment

• krustus
      VET
      • Jan 2017

thanks bro... linked

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

10% or higher imo.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ozzy69
          Assistant Admin
          • Jun 2011

Seriously we are changing your username here to "bigsausage8"

LMFAO

yeah over 10% go get a submersible test done if your that curious. But you look great for 48

Comment

• krustus
            VET
            • Jan 2017

Seriously we are changing your username here to "bigsausage8"

LMFAO

yeah over 10% go get a submersible test done if your that curious. But you look great for 48
            LMAO... no test for me... the number isn't really that important.. just curious what the bros opinions were .

i was pretty happy with that level of body fat.. and it wasn't hard to maintain. but of course bigger and leaner is always the goal...lol

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

I would say in the 9 to 10 % range. Awesome work for 48 bro. That is a hell of an accomplishment if you look at the guys around you that are your age.

Underwater tests are great for giving you feedback that a scale and the mirror can't. It can be a real motivator. It is nice to know when you have only dropped a couple of pounds it is because you have put on a couple of pounds of lean mass as well.
              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

9-10%. No offense, but the lighting is perfect to look more cut via the shadows. Nice, lean lines bro - good job.
                Last edited by Guest; 04-11-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• krustus
                  VET
                  • Jan 2017

Awesome work for 48 bro. That is a hell of an accomplishment
                  thank you friend

No offense, but the lighting is perfect to look more cut via the shadows.
                  no offense taken at all... i do know where the best light in my home gym is...lol

Comment

• krustus
                    VET
                    • Jan 2017

even though the number is not super important...you're either ripped , lean , or not...

thanks all for replies... was just getting opinions... i get asked all the time... and i'm so hesitant to say...as it's hard to be honest with yourself sometimes... lol... some days i'm thinking i'm a fatass others i'm thinking i'm ripped as fuck...lol

so when it comes up again... i can feel decent saying that i can maintain at 10ish with out to much suffering...

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

If that's you in your avitar you are definitely sub 10% dude. Sharp abs, serratus, arms cut to ribbons. I would say 7-8% in that avi easy.

Comment

• krustus
                        VET
                        • Jan 2017

If that's you in your avitar you are definitely sub 10% dude. Sharp abs, serratus, arms cut to ribbons. I would say 7-8% in that avi easy.
                        yes that's me... but that pic has been filtered and in the best light possible.. thus the video... no way for me to manipulate a vid and look more jacked... the vid is pretty accurate i think..

i'm a little softer than i was in that vid... by 5-7 lbs .. hope to beat that level by the summer though... about to start a blast ..

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by krustus
                          yes that's me... but that pic has been filtered and in the best light possible.. thus the video... no way for me to manipulate a vid and look more jacked... the vid is pretty accurate i think..

i'm a little softer than i was in that vid... by 5-7 lbs .. hope to beat that level by the summer though... about to start a blast ..
                          Fuck a filter haha. Everybody does that shit these days. I never have.

Comment

• JanettaColeman
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2018

Thank you for sharing it.

Comment

• Big B
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by JanettaColeman
                              Thank you for sharing it.

Comment