Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

TBF

187 22%
    Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2019, 03:26 PM.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

You are thick.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• reps
      Vet
      • Oct 2007

187 lmfbo 287

Comment

• bufbiker

Yeah, no way that's 187 at your heighth. I would say 250 ish. Your arms look 20-21", your quads, my guess 30". Maybe 187 from tge waist down, lol.
        You're looking good brother. I wish I could get that type of separation in my legs. But 187? No way.
        Last edited by Guest; 06-18-2017, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

Very thick brother

Comment

• ozzy69
            Assistant Admin
            • Jun 2011

What's with all the cleaning supplies?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by bufbiker
              Yeah, no way that's 187 at your heighth. I would say 250 ish. Your arms look 20-21", your quads, my guess 30". Maybe 187 from tge waist down, lol.
              You're looking good brother. I wish I could get that type of separation in my legs. But 187? No way.
              Good guess Buf - this was last summer at 247. I WISH 30" quads bro - more like 28". Arms 20" pumped - still chasin' you.

Ozzy I took the pic in the gym - it's a dungeonish type (which rules ) - hence the shitty lookin' bath room haha.

Haven't taken any recent pics so throwback is the best I can do. Still 245, look the same, with a little more vascularity - that's about it. I keep tellin' myself "one day" I'm gonna run a big boy cycle and see what I can do - but I got a 5 y.o kid to raise, so gotta keep it real with the health before anything.

Comment

• reps
                Vet
                • Oct 2007

In April I was out in Columbus with Jr for national wrestling tournament (which he took fourth ) but anyways a buddy of mine is affiliated with west side and u got to tour the gym now that my friend was a dungeon and wicked cool too

Comment

• ozzy69
                  Assistant Admin
                  • Jun 2011

I hate you!!! Your genetics are insane

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by reps
                    In April I was out in Columbus with Jr for national wrestling tournament (which he took fourth ) but anyways a buddy of mine is affiliated with west side and u got to tour the gym now that my friend was a dungeon and wicked cool too
                    Congrats on your son bro!

I stopped in a couple times when I was in Columbus - have a few pl'er buds that hit it there from time to time. I felt like a pussy. They got so many strong fuckers up there it ain't funny. One 20 y.o kid I know well from the gym in my town - he trains exclusively there now. He squatted 940 past Oct in a meet, so I guess Louie seen his potential and has taken him under his wing per se. Size wise I can hold my own there, but strength wise pfffttt haha!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by ozzy69
                      I hate you!!! Your genetics are insane
                      We got the same Polish blood Oz - just gotta work harder.

Comment

• ozzy69
                        Assistant Admin
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                        We got the same Polish blood Oz - just gotta work harder.
                        That's the biggest problem lately is work. Since Jan it's been nothing but overtime jobs and the time I have left has been dedicated to my kids activities and a little time with the wife

Comment

• reps
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                          Congrats on your son bro!

I stopped in a couple times when I was in Columbus - have a few pl'er buds that hit it there from time to time. I felt like a pussy. They got so many strong fuckers up there it ain't funny. One 20 y.o kid I know well from the gym in my town - he trains exclusively there now. He squatted 940 past Oct in a meet, so I guess Louie seen his potential and has taken him under his wing per se. Size wise I can hold my own there, but strength wise pfffttt haha!
                          This kid from nh just squatted 1065 he is out there with Louis my buddy has an affiliate gym here just north of Boston. ..by the way you look great bro keep up your hard work it shows

Comment

Working...