Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Glycomann
    So I did something a little different this time around. Roughly Jan 1st to March 15th.

1-4 Test 100-200 mg; Masteron 400-600 mg
    5-8 Test 100-200 mg; NPP 300 mg; EQ 400 mg
    9-11 Test 100 mg; EQ 400-600 mg; Turinabol 40 mg/d
    12 Test 100 mg; EQ 200 mg
    13-on TRT 100-150 mg/w

I added in a fast day on Monday that worked pretty well to amp up my metabolism. It turned out to be a re-comp going from 205 to 210, which was where I wanted to go.

Any particular reason why you ran things for such short durations like npp?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
      G is a mad scientist - conventional is not in his vocab.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by b52
        Sensitivity to nandrolones. Plus I seem to have less sides switching things up. Plus you can really change your look if you keep it simple. I really liked the last leg with EQ and Turinabol. Plus as long as the total dose doesn't change much I don't really think it matters that much aside from wet or dry look unless you are talking Tren. Just me and my 2 cents.
        Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Sensitivity to nandrolones. Plus I seem to have less sides switching things up. Plus you can really change your look if you keep it simple. I really liked the last leg with EQ and Turinabol. Plus as long as the total dose doesn't change much I don't really think it matters that much aside from wet or dry look unless you are talking Tren. Just me and my 2 cents.
          I was thinking it was for joint reasons I was just curious.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by b52
            I was thinking it was for joint reasons I was just curious.
            Yeah something weird has been happening the last few years. When I taper down at the end of a cycle my look changes like a lot. It goes 3D, at least for me. Everything rounds out and looks way bigger even though weight doesn't really change but looks like wicked recomp. I'm gonna try to hold it and see what happens. I won't say whet the plan is but gonna try a few things.

Comment

• rocco-x
              Vet
              • Feb 2009

I like how you add in EQ to most of those. That's one compound I live to run with almost any cycle I was doing.
              It's gains take longer to notice but it's rather light on the sides if any at all.
              Last edited by rocco-x; 03-22-2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by rocco-x
                I like how you add in EW to mist of those. That's one compound I live to run with almost any cycle I was doing.
                It's gains take longer to notice but it's rather light on the sides if any at all.
                I like it. It's dry but not too dry. Only think is I have to give blood after 8-10 weeks.

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

I think My next run of sorts will be adding to my trt a month of anavar at 75mg ed, followed by a month of anadrol at 75mg ed, followed by a month of winstrol at 30mg ed.

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
                    I get puffy on long esters. Prop I hold little to no water even at 150mg eod.
                    Never an issue for me when on low dosage, no higher than 250/wk...

Comment

• Big B
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Darkness
                      I think My next run of sorts will be adding to my trt a month of anavar at 75mg ed, followed by a month of anadrol at 75mg ed, followed by a month of winstrol at 30mg ed.
                      While I love all 3 of those orals, I’m trying to avoid all, with an exception of 1 aspirin a day, bc I just keep seeing and reading that liver disease just keep skyrocketing. Even they said that prescription pills are harsh to livers. I take Prozac so I can be nice and sweet like Glycoman. My woman loves me that way

Comment

• Glycomann

My woman doesn't like me at all. She calls me Cycloman. I shall ban her.

Comment

• Darkness
                          • Apr 2011

My woman can't ever decide if wheather to fight or phuck me.

So sometimes it happens at the same time.

Comment

• rocco-x
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Big B
                            While I love all 3 of those orals, I’m trying to avoid all, with an exception of 1 aspirin a day, bc I just keep seeing and reading that liver disease just keep skyrocketing. Even they said that prescription pills are harsh to livers. I take Prozac so I can be nice and sweet like Glycoman. My woman loves me that way
                            You just reminded me of the aspirin a day. I'm adding this to my daily regimen along with one whole clove of garlic. My BP is normally on the low side but I'm more concerned with my slightly elevated cholesterol levels as well as RBC once I'm back on gear full time. I should look into donating blood every few months.

Comment

• Glycomann

Ugh.. Just came from Pro Muscle. Lots of guys over there with cardiac issues.

Comment

• Darkness
                                • Apr 2011

Ugh.. Just came from Pro Muscle. Lots of guys over there with cardiac issues.
                                Do you think 3 months of orals is too long?

Comment

Working...