Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Glycomann
    If it's real I figure you have about 10 days before all hell breaks loose.
    Where'd you get that figure? Not being a dick but why not 5 days. It's been 3 weeks. Why would the next 3 be any different? Honest question don't take it the wrong way

Comment

• UXL

Sides from tren ace kick in late for me too but when they do it's terrible. Drenching night sweats, can't sleep, acid reflux and can't breath. Once that happens I'm only good for 3-4 more weeks and I'm done. I think my longest ace cycle was 9 weeks.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

You say your bench went from 225 x 10 to 250 x 10 in only 3 weeks? Damn sure sounds like it's kicking to me. That's not just a 25lb increase on max, but over ten reps! That's a helluva fast gain if ya ask me. If the shits giving you results with no sides, consider yourself lucky and enjoy!

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

Add vitamin D3. It will help with the tren crazies when they come.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by b52
            Where'd you get that figure? Not being a dick but why not 5 days. It's been 3 weeks. Why would the next 3 be any different? Honest question don't take it the wrong way
            It hits me about week 5.

Comment

• Joe0690
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

Honestly I thought I had it lucky too and around week six I believe I stopped the tren cause it was too much and I felt like was going to die but the gains were unreal

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Ok I think I'm slowly becoming a believer as I just look different than I did the other day. Still not much for sides but I have veins popping out of places I didn't know were there and the eq is not active for another week. Also I have wood like all damn day. I don't think this is the test. I feel pumped. And my lower back and legs get a pump just sitting. Are these good indicators? I think it's finally doing something. So much for all that stuff I read.

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Ok this cycle is starting to kick ass. Eq is in full swing. I feel the tren is working better with eq. At least the vascularity. I was getting veiny from the tren but now it's getting crazy. I wake up in the am looking pumped. I definitely added some size as everyone has said something. I guess it's hard for me to see it. Weighed myself yesterday came in at 193. Strength is continously increasing which is freaky. My squat is almost 70lbs stronger and bench is 50 lbs stronger. The best part is I feel great.

Comment

• Glycomann

I love it when the all the cylinders are firing.

Comment

• wallyd
                      VET
                      • Aug 2015

Tell tale signs to lmk if tren is real are the night sweats & I would hump a tree stump. Every know & then the tren cough gets me but it’s not a given like the other two.

Comment

Working...