X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrutalHoney
    VET
    • Nov 2016

Strategy for Tren Fatigue (pick one)

When tren kicks in with me, for about 3~4 weeks, I'm on fire. It's like my adrenaline is always going. I wake up early, have energy, and suuuuper motivated to get going. (And I get strong as fuck).

Then the drop happens. Suddenly I'm just tired, constantly. Caffeine is no help. I can't stay standing all day without concerted effort. It's not an insomnia thing, but dayam.

So, I have two options I'm considering, hoping you guys can help me decide...

Option 1: cut the tren dose in half, and supplement with NPP.

Option 2: leave tren alone, but only run for 3-4 weeks, then switch over to NPP, then back to tren for 3-4 weeks, then NPP again.

What say you?
  • wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by BrutalHoney
    When tren kicks in with me, for about 3~4 weeks, I'm on fire. It's like my adrenaline is always going. I wake up early, have energy, and suuuuper motivated to get going. (And I get strong as fuck).

Then the drop happens. Suddenly I'm just tired, constantly. Caffeine is no help. I can't stay standing all day without concerted effort. It's not an insomnia thing, but dayam.

So, I have two options I'm considering, hoping you guys can help me decide...

Option 1: cut the tren dose in half, and supplement with NPP.

Option 2: leave tren alone, but only run for 3-4 weeks, then switch over to NPP, then back to tren for 3-4 weeks, then NPP again.

What say you?
    Me personally, I like option 2. I’ve actually been kicking around that idea especially after my first run with NPP. I love that stuff & will def use it more often. Crazy thing is I’m not a fan of deca.

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

I think your adrenal system has stressed to the point it's not functioning by week four. You can help this by NOT doing cardio, and supplementing with a product called aDrenal that you can get for thirty bucks from any online supplement store. I'll bet that fixes it, or at least allows you to go out six or eight weeks before adrenal fatigue sets in.

Also use a D3 vitamin supp.

Have a nice day.

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
        Vet
        • Feb 2015

I am trying a different approach with tren ace. I am doing 60mg per day with 40mg per day of Test Prop and 40mg of anavar per day and I'm in week 2 and feeling great. I used to do 100mg of each every day but by week 6-7 I had bad anxiety and couldn't go past week 8 without freaking out over little things like my tank top being too tight around my neck and suffocating me. So I read a thread on another board where the guy did bloods every week while off cycle and on cycle, like a year of blood tests, and it was amazing to see his test levels and estrogen levels go up and down each week with what he took that week, seeing the small dose change of 30mg of prop to 40mg of prop and the big change in test levels it had was super cool and made me look at cycling a different way.
        So I wanted to try a small cycle and see what it did to me and I can say going from 2500mg of Test c per week to my current little dose cycle I feel awesome, my strength is still good and my bloat has gone down and my libido has kicked up.

I say cut the doses and see how you do bro.

Thanks
        TMM
        Last edited by TheMuscleMan; 01-08-2018, 11:11 AM.
        themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
        tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• BrutalHoney
          VET
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Darkness
          I think your adrenal system has stressed to the point it's not functioning by week four. .
          This was exactly my thought...

Who makes the supplement "aDrenal" ? Their choice of naming makes googling it impossible.
          Last edited by BrutalHoney; 01-08-2018, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

This was exactly my thought...

Who makes the supplement "aDrenal" ? Their choice of naming makes googling it impossible.
            Go to natural healthy concepts dot com and get it from there. That's where me wife buys it. She has adrenal system issues from trying to run the universe so her Doc has her take those. They work.

I also forgot to say I would never run the tren without a little mast to bind to the PR to make the female emotions associated with tren go away. But that has nothing to do with adrenal fatigue.

Comment

• BrutalHoney
              VET
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Darkness
              Go to natural healthy concepts dot com and get it from there. That's where me wife buys it. She has adrenal system issues from trying to run the universe so her Doc has her take those. They work.

I also forgot to say I would never run the tren without a little mast to bind to the PR to make the female emotions associated with tren go away. But that has nothing to do with adrenal fatigue.
              There's still a bunch to choose from based on your description that I'm not clear on... can you help me out?

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

There's still a bunch to choose from based on your description that I'm not clear on... can you help me out?
                This is the one you want. Dr. recommended.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Caffeine is what works for me. Sorry I know that isn't helpful to you.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                    • Apr 2006

Out of those 2 options, I like #2.

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                      VET
                      • Nov 2016

I'm considering this:

Start with test/tren at not quite the high dose I've run in the past (awesome as it was), and popping darkness's a-drenal supp like crazy. My thought is: if I'm not all hyper and stimulated like normal when the tren kicks in, the a-drenal is working. If I am feeling all jacked, I assume the crash is coming and it's default to option 2, where in 4 weeks in I cut the tren and run NPP, and don't hit tren again until weeks 9-12.

And maybe, maybe, should all this happen, I'll try a tren/npp combo (lower doses each) during weeks 9-12 and make some evaluations on option 1 from there.

Comment

• Deacon
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2005

I don't have that issue from tren sorry i cant help you either
                        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• b52
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Deacon
                          I don't have that issue from tren sorry i cant help you either
                          Me neither as I'm finding out

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                            VET
                            • Nov 2016

lucky bastards...

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                              VET
                              • Nov 2016

Hey Darkness,

Your lady have to take T3 or anything?