Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

Week 2....

I started running 400 mg cyp almost 3 weeks ago and started dieting and training serious about 10 days ago.. I started at about 214 lbs. I weighed myself today and it said 225lbs! I could not believe it. I'm not counting calories yet and just estimate my macros for now but I KNOW that I'm taking in less calories than I was before dieting and I'm also eating very clean.. I feel like I've dropped bf% but gaining ten lbs already while dropping bf seems far fetched.... thoughts?
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Test often equals water retention some more than others.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Dakota
      Test often equals water retention some more than others.
      Put me on wet gear like cyp and I will gain more weight on 2000 cals ed VS being off and eating 6000 cals ed. Simple - water weight. Take an AI and problemo solved.

Comment

• Glycomann

If it was me it would be a lot of water retention and not pretty. Some guys don't get the blubbery test bloat. Some get it more intracellularly and it just looks like hardness. I've got a good friend that does 1500 mg/w on sustanon with 1800 mg/w EQ and look dry. Another one almost the same thing and dry as a bone. Me, I do 500 mg/w and look pretty bloated unless I'm on a keto diet or eating AI.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

I'll blow up like a marshmallow on 500mg on test e or c. Sounds like you're on that track to getting puffy with that type of weight gain. For this reason I refuse to run long ester test. Get an AI as stated above or you will get the balloon look.

Comment

Working...