Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-29-2018, 05:31 PM   #1
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
More estrogen problems....

So my last thread was explaining how I had really high estrogen and started taking adex... well good news no more high estrogen... now I have extremely low e2 I feel terrible... hot flashes cloudiness depression no motivation I don't know which is worst high or low e2.... I took 1.5 mg In a 2 day period of adex but must not have realized the strength of rx adex... how long will this take to go back up?
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:10 PM   #2
TheMuscleMan
Vet

TheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura about
If your still taking gear then it should come back up relatively fast because of the aromatization and E2 goes up when test goes up anyway so even without gear it will come back up but your test to E2 ratio will still be off until they are back in balance.

Thanks
TMM
Old 01-29-2018, 07:39 PM   #3
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
You need to cut WAY back. .5mg eod is usually enough for good adex
Old 01-29-2018, 09:07 PM   #4
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Yea 1.5 mg rx adex would be about right for a pregnant elephant. I had off the chart estrogen once coming off a nasty cycle and Doc scripted me .25mg EOD.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:48 AM   #5
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
For me I've found through trial and error .5 twice a week is about right at 500 mg a week of cyp.
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:08 AM   #6
Glycomann

Why not build your cycle around steroids that don't aromatize and then add in a TRT amount of test? All of this is fighting fires that really don't need to be burning.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:18 AM   #7
Glycomann

OK couple things..

From what I recall you are doing something like 400 mg/w test and some amount of tren. Tren tests as estrogen. It gives a false positive in the estradiol test. That's one thing. Another thing is 400 mg test E/C per week will definitely cause estrogen issues in me. At this point you have introduced a stiff amount of anastrozol. Probably crushing estrogen. Probably feeling flat and a bit creaky. I feel that if you are someone that is sensitive to estrogen then keep the test near TRT levels or use a little.. tiny bit of a mild AI on hand. Test over 200 mg/w, dianabol, anadrol, stuff like that are going to cause water retention.

It's also important to realize that all water retention is not from estrogen. Sodium certainly plays a part. Another thing that most don't think about is aldosterone signaling. I can't recall the conversion but most steroids will convert to a form that acts like aldosterone so mineral retention can be the result. So to get around these sides it's best to think up front what compounds are best for your body and at what dose. That's not to sy tht you can't use aromatizing compounds but you would have to dial in your estrogen control. I do it both ways but my use is pretty mild dose wise. My mainstays are Primo, Masteron, Anavar, T-bol, EQ. I use NPP but will use caber and an Aromasin and generally I will use the combo Test C/NPP/EQ. That is as wet as I get and I'm talking 200 mg/300 mg/500 mg and it only goes for a little while before switching to something drier. With that I'm probably making 4x the normal amount of estrogen. 12 mg Aromasin 3-4 times a week keeps me semi OK.

For me the Test/Tren regimen is 150/150 as a base and then I add in another anabolic at ~500 mg/w. It's not a lot of drugs but it does what I want it to which is recomp and fill in. Cranking things above 1200 or 1500 mg/w just seems to cause me retention problems. If I'm going to approach those numbers it's going to be dry stuff. But then I'll still probably feel shit. That's how it works for me. I kept speadsheets for years so I could eventually dial things in and I still stumble over a side effect here and there but keeping notes helps prevent making the same mistakes repeatedly.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:29 AM   #8
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
G thanks for reminding us on the possibilities of certain steroids testing as estrogen. This is probably due to antibodies right? I know boldenone often tests as estrogen and can make falsely believe they are a pregnant blue whale.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:35 PM   #9
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
OK couple things..

From what I recall you are doing something like 400 mg/w test and some amount of tren. Tren tests as estrogen. It gives a false positive in the estradiol test. That's one thing. Another thing is 400 mg test E/C per week will definitely cause estrogen issues in me. At this point you have introduced a stiff amount of anastrozol. Probably crushing estrogen. Probably feeling flat and a bit creaky. I feel that if you are someone that is sensitive to estrogen then keep the test near TRT levels or use a little.. tiny bit of a mild AI on hand. Test over 200 mg/w, dianabol, anadrol, stuff like that are going to cause water retention.

It's also important to realize that all water retention is not from estrogen. Sodium certainly plays a part. Another thing that most don't think about is aldosterone signaling. I can't recall the conversion but most steroids will convert to a form that acts like aldosterone so mineral retention can be the result. So to get around these sides it's best to think up front what compounds are best for your body and at what dose. That's not to sy tht you can't use aromatizing compounds but you would have to dial in your estrogen control. I do it both ways but my use is pretty mild dose wise. My mainstays are Primo, Masteron, Anavar, T-bol, EQ. I use NPP but will use caber and an Aromasin and generally I will use the combo Test C/NPP/EQ. That is as wet as I get and I'm talking 200 mg/300 mg/500 mg and it only goes for a little while before switching to something drier. With that I'm probably making 4x the normal amount of estrogen. 12 mg Aromasin 3-4 times a week keeps me semi OK.

For me the Test/Tren regimen is 150/150 as a base and then I add in another anabolic at ~500 mg/w. It's not a lot of drugs but it does what I want it to which is recomp and fill in. Cranking things above 1200 or 1500 mg/w just seems to cause me retention problems. If I'm going to approach those numbers it's going to be dry stuff. But then I'll still probably feel shit. That's how it works for me. I kept speadsheets for years so I could eventually dial things in and I still stumble over a side effect here and there but keeping notes helps prevent making the same mistakes repeatedly.
Thanks for the info brother....
Old 01-31-2018, 01:50 PM   #10
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
So my last thread was explaining how I had really high estrogen and started taking adex... well good news no more high estrogen... now I have extremely low e2 I feel terrible... hot flashes cloudiness depression no motivation I don't know which is worst high or low e2.... I took 1.5 mg In a 2 day period of adex but must not have realized the strength of rx adex... how long will this take to go back up?
This is nonsense you didn't go from high estrogen to low estrogen in 48 hours on 1.5 mg of arimidex, especially where your feeling drastic side effects. Also I expect you're just assuming your E is high or low, I doubt that you're getting blood tests twice in several days. Also arimidex wouldn't get rid of the previous circulating estrogen, it would just prevent about 60% of new estrogen being converted from test.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:29 PM   #11
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
I kinda agree with lifts on this bro. We're here to help but it seems as if you're just jumping into things and hoping for the best. You seem very confused as to what you are doing. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the way it comes across. What are you running currently? And how long have you been on so far?
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 05:37 PM   #12
clutchitalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
I kinda agree with lifts on this bro. We're here to help but it seems as if you're just jumping into things and hoping for the best. You seem very confused as to what you are doing. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the way it comes across. What are you running currently? And how long have you been on so far?
400mg cyp per week... I've never had problems with estrogen before this was the first time.. every other cycle I've done I've barely needed an ai...
Old 01-31-2018, 06:20 PM   #13
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
400mg cyp per week... I've never had problems with estrogen before this was the first time.. every other cycle I've done I've barely needed an ai...
Since you crashed off your last cycle, estrogen rebound is most likely the culprit but how do you know? Did you get blood tests or are you guessing? I use aromasin now when on cycle. Seems to work best for me out of all the ai's, but I don't run wet gear anymore at all. I usually do 12.5mg eod or e3d depending when needed and that keeps me bone dry. Different AI though. 400mg is what I consider a pretty low dose of test. I'd do adex .5mg twice a week like roughrydr said. No reason that shouldn't work. And you're on cyp. If you're like me you're gonna get some bloating regardless. You'll have to accept that. It might be different this time around if your hormones were out of whack to begin with, and you never fully recovered from your last run. Stick to your plan. Monitor, and adjust accordingly.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 09:15 PM   #14
clutchitalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Since you crashed off your last cycle, estrogen rebound is most likely the culprit but how do you know? Did you get blood tests or are you guessing? I use aromasin now when on cycle. Seems to work best for me out of all the ai's, but I don't run wet gear anymore at all. I usually do 12.5mg eod or e3d depending when needed and that keeps me bone dry. Different AI though. 400mg is what I consider a pretty low dose of test. I'd do adex .5mg twice a week like roughrydr said. No reason that shouldn't work. And you're on cyp. If you're like me you're gonna get some bloating regardless. You'll have to accept that. It might be different this time around if your hormones were out of whack to begin with, and you never fully recovered from your last run. Stick to your plan. Monitor, and adjust accordingly.
Thanks bro..
Old 02-01-2018, 01:11 PM   #15
krustus
VET

krustus will become famous soon enoughkrustus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Why not build your cycle around steroids that don't aromatize and then add in a TRT amount of test? All of this is fighting fires that really don't need to be burning.
that's how i like to do it.. trt test only for me..
krustus is offline   Reply With Quote