Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 03-12-2018, 08:25 PM   #1
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Upcoming cycle

Thinking about doing sust, deca, and eq. I’ve not done this one yet.
Sust 375 mg/wk 1-16
Deca 400 mg/wk 1-16
Eq 450 mg/wk 1/16
Last six weeks run car 50 mg/day
Perhaps I could switch the sust for enanthate so I can do my injections twice a week only. I’ve always done sust 3x week never only 2x week.
Those are the ingredients. I want to keep my doses low. Let me know what you guys think.
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:20 PM   #2
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
Thinking about doing sust, deca, and eq. I’ve not done this one yet.
Sust 375 mg/wk 1-16
Deca 400 mg/wk 1-16
Eq 450 mg/wk 1/16
Last six weeks run car 50 mg/day
Perhaps I could switch the sust for enanthate so I can do my injections twice a week only. I’ve always done sust 3x week never only 2x week.
Those are the ingredients. I want to keep my doses low. Let me know what you guys think.
I’m actually going to do something very similar. Half cc of sust twice a week. I don’t have an issue with Monday and Thursday sust injects. Only change is I’ll run tbol. With hcg the end of the cycle. Looks good.
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:29 PM   #3
jrod

Actually, I was thinking of adding tbol for the first several weeks.
You talked me into it.
Old 03-13-2018, 06:50 PM   #4
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
At This stage in the game, for me personally, an oral kick start is a waste of your oral. They are s o much.more effective after your text has kicked in.
Also I don't see the purpose of the eq while running the deca. I do like the var at the end.
Makes sense.
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:13 PM   #5
jrod

I figured the eq may harden and dry me out a bit. I love how vascular I get on it. The tbol for the first few weeks is because the other compounds take a long time to build up and start seeing some real gains. And tbol always gives me great pumps.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:32 AM   #6
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
I like sust but I still get puffy on it. I'd run either deca or eq. Idk why I just always chose one or the other. Never did them together.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:40 AM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I like test/eq/deca/var.

You can inject sus twice per week. There won't be any difference.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:47 AM   #8
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I like test/eq/deca/var.

If you swapped the deca for tren, that'd be my cycle I'm on the tail end of now and it's unreal. My favorite cycle I've ever run.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 08:27 PM   #9
jrod

My last cycle had tren which is why I am going with another "ingredient”
Old 03-17-2018, 08:02 PM   #10
rocco-x
Vet

rocco-x has a spectacular aura aboutrocco-x has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I like test/eq/deca/var.

Yeah I fed into that ed/eod routine with sust years ago when I first tried running it because ppl said "you have to take advantage of the prop in it" Which is not really a big deal since the other esters are breaking down at a fairly consistent rate. I can see if one is running JUST prop then ed/eod...
rocco-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:48 PM   #11
zeke
Vet

zeke will become famous soon enough
Sweet!!
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:15 PM   #12
Glycomann

I've done Test 300/NPP 300/EQ 500 a few times and loved it. I use to use it a a bulk section and then clean out for 3-4 weeks and then shift to Test 300/Mast 300/Win 300 to cut. Worked really well so long as I had a training partner and diet set.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:45 PM   #13
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I've done Test 300/NPP 300/EQ 500 a few times and loved it. I use to use it a a bulk section and then clean out for 3-4 weeks and then shift to Test 300/Mast 300/Win 300 to cut. Worked really well so long as I had a training partner and diet set.
Did you have any sore/dry joints from winny with no deca in there? Perhaps this was when you was much younger & indestructable. Miss them days damn! Winny is one thing I've never tried, but always wanted to from the dryness I hear it brings. But who am I kiddin' - joints are fukked enough already haha.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:00 AM   #14
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Did you have any sore/dry joints from winny with no deca in there? Perhaps this was when you was much younger & indestructable. Miss them days damn! Winny is one thing I've never tried, but always wanted to from the dryness I hear it brings. But who am I kiddin' - joints are fukked enough already haha.
No it was 6 years ago. Dry joints afterward for a while. Some dryness during. Structure was 8 weeks Test/NPP/EQ---- 3-4 weeks off---- 8 weeks of Test/Mast/Win. It was all stuff I had compounded myself. Then I went off for months and months. Worked well for me. Back then I could still squat and deadlift heavy and still grappling 1-2 days a week.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:35 AM   #15
Emil
Vet

Emil will become famous soon enough
How did you do with that 3..4 weeks off betwen?... Did you made a small PCT? Did you bridge with a small amount of test? Do you stay away from everything?
Emil is offline   Reply With Quote