Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

He’s so full of himself.
    How about the Swiss soccer player, Alisha Lehmann.
    Is she nattty?!

Comment

• kriegernindo
      VET
      • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      100% natty - don't even know why it would be questioned. I was better developed than him at 17 - maybe not quite as cut, but close, and dwarfed him.
      It’s been questioned because I wanted to.

And post pics of your superior physique than him at 17.

Comment

• kriegernindo
        VET
        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by jrod
        He’s so full of himself.
        How about the Swiss soccer player, Alisha Lehmann.
        Is she nattty?!
        He’s the greatest of all time, that sometimes tends to happen. Not full enough of himself apparently, considering the hundreds of thousands he’s given to charity and personally paid for many children’s medical operations.

Comment

• jrod
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by kriegernindo
          He’s the greatest of all time, that sometimes tends to happen. Not full enough of himself apparently, considering the hundreds of thousands he’s given to charity and personally paid for many children’s medical operations.
          Greatest of all time? That’s debatable. I’d say Pele but I’m biased.
          I guess on the surface he seems to be extremely full of himself. Honestly I’d probably be that way too if I made that money and had that celebrity.

Comment

• kriegernindo
            VET
            • Feb 2020

Pele was great and one of the GOATS but it was a very different time, and arguably the players back then were not as skilled as today. Today they are faster for sure. Pele actually gifted the title of GOAT to Messi, but there’s no way I can roll with that. Ronaldo has been performing almost magic since he was 17, and yeah he’s full of himself but it takes the iron mindset to be the best.

Comment

Working...