X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IBBAdmin
    VET
    • Jun 2012

everything hurts

damn, knees and arthitus in lower lumbar and feet hurt,, 30+ years of beating my body,,, anyone else 44 years old
  • Glycomann

No I'm 51 and I hear ya. You just up the intensity or anything new?

Comment

• basskiller
      Administrator
      • Aug 2003

right behind Glycomann and I'm sitting here with back pain.. I eat Ibuprofen like tic tacs ..
      Owner of
      Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
      basskilleronline.com

Comment

• beast
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

Im 38 and feeling it. Lots of epson salt baths, deep tissue work and Aleve!
        Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• ozzy69
          Assistant Admin
          • Jun 2011

38 and not feeling great--years of heavy iron and manual labor take a toll

Comment

• basskiller
            Administrator
            • Aug 2003

does this make us all masochists??? .. LOL
            Owner of
            Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
            basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Glycomann

^^ yuppers

Comment

• ozzy69
                Assistant Admin
                • Jun 2011

without a doubt BK

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

39.9 and feeling all the above mentioned...

Comment

• Freezerdude

I'm right there with you!! Back aches like a rotten tooth on a daily basis! Docs wanted to fuse l1 thru l4 But I said NOT! Especially now that the no good bastards have did 4 surgerys in the last 5 years on my left knee 3 of which were total knee replacements and it's just as bad today as it was the first day I tore the acl in half!! So if they can't fix my knee I couldn't imagine them cutting my spine! So yes sir I can most certainly relate to you...I'm just 46 and have more metal in me than most new motor cycles made now a days!!

Comment

• IBBAdmin
                      VET
                      • Jun 2012

This last job killed me physically, on feet 12-14 days, the ground and machine screamed and shook all day. My back always bothered me but now real bad. Also, I was prescribed an anti-inflammatory for back and it made me pop for non-negative in a drug test 2 weeks ago, I was cleared but since I am not bouncing around out of the union hallI cant take the chance of coming up remotely dirty, so thats an issue also, but love advil and aleve

Comment

• Glycomann

Stretch and massage helps tons. All my old man buddies from years on the mat tell me stretching helps tons and I concur. I am talking about a bunch of guys that have pulled more muscles and cranked more joints than pretty much anybody and we are all pretty much still functional, at least the guys that keep stretching. Sometimes I'm amazed any of us can still walk.

Comment

• millenium girl
                          • Apr 2006

Don't tell me about it -- I'm older than you and sometimes it feels like I'm 80
                          Don't forget to join
                          http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                          http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• IBBAdmin
                            VET
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Glycomann
                            Stretch and massage helps tons. All my old man buddies from years on the mat tell me stretching helps tons and I concur. I am talking about a bunch of guys that have pulled more muscles and cranked more joints than pretty much anybody and we are all pretty much still functional, at least the guys that keep stretching. Sometimes I'm amazed any of us can still walk.
                            True lol

Comment

• John Benz
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Glycomann
                              A lot of stretching and going to the chiropractor works wondors.

Comment

Working...