Neverr Let Yourself Get Here (A Must See) (WARNING)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ESTROGEN GUY
    VET
    • Aug 2018

Neverr Let Yourself Get Here (A Must See) (WARNING)

http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • Chooch
    VET
    • Oct 2009

IDK. I can’t say this isn’t insulin, but it looks a lot like opiate abuse to me. I’ve been around way more junkies than anybody should lol, and this has opiates written all over it. On another note, it’s a damn shame he’s on the verge of going out and she can’t do anything but pick up the phone and record it. I’ve met quite a few top pros along the way, and while they’re good people I’ve never seen somebody touch peoples lives like Rich did. I never met him, but I kinda wish I had. There was just something about him. His honesty, his ability to always see the positive in things and push people to be their best that touched a lot of lives. As crazy as it sounds I think most of us could only wish to ever have that kind of impact on people’s lives.

Comment

• ESTROGEN GUY
      VET
      • Aug 2018

Yea the videoing was tough to understand. Can't say she was in fear of his life. I've witness insulin lock guys up where they where standing like that.
      Then fall down and I could see the muscles cramping all over.
      But I would not doubt OPiares either. We just don't know,
      Only he does.

QUOTE=Chooch;392736]IDK. I can’t say this isn’t insulin, but it looks a lot like opiate abuse to me. I’ve been around way more junkies than anybody should lol, and this has opiates written all over it. On another note, it’s a damn shame he’s on the verge of going out and she can’t do anything but pick up the phone and record it. I’ve met quite a few top pros along the way, and while they’re good people I’ve never seen somebody touch peoples lives like Rich did. I never met him, but I kinda wish I had. There was just something about him. His honesty, his ability to always see the positive in things and push people to be their best that touched a lot of lives. As crazy as it sounds I think most of us could only wish to ever have that kind of impact on people’s lives.[/QUOTE]
      http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG

Comment

• preist943
        VET
        • Apr 2018

lol sorry because it isnt funny . i love rich , he was awesome and such a charismatic person . if your looking for motivation watch a rich pianna video ..just extream . but big but in there rich was addicted to meth .coke and pain killers . this isnt an insulin thing thats been running through the net for years . rich died from drugs ...good fucking morning !!!! after 4 hrs sleep ha . rich was the man god rest his sole wont be any more like him . this has nothing to do with insulin

Comment

• Paramuscle
          • Mar 2018

Agreed. I don’t know one way or the other but just watching the video, I immediately went to the same conclusion of opiates

~PM

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

The story from a friend of his is that he was suffering from bone on bone in i believe his knee. Standing there shaking hands with everyone that came through his line, unlike many others. He was in serious pain. So a girlfriend of one of his associates got him some hydrocodone, i think it was. Because of his size and pain level he took the suggested dosage. It was as it turned out too much and he eventuallyhad the plug pulled after several days or a week.or so. I dont remember details. She recorded it to sell. Rich's last moments. This is the story i heard from one of his friends.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...