Liver king is back on the sauce! Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

Liver king is back on the sauce! Shocker!

“I’ll tell you what I don’t like, the idea of losing over 20 pounds of muscle. I don’t like the idea that became the reality of losing a lot of strength. My one rep max strict press was like 255 and I couldn’t even hit 205 in July. So, I’ve decided to go back on it. I’m taking testosterone. It’s a cream; I do three clicks of it a day. I’m also doing a growth hormone; it’s two clicks a day. Really what’s considered HRT or TRT, it’s hormone replacement therapy managed in the normal range, not a super physiological range.”

“Why am I getting back on? I’ve done what I needed to do. I’ve proven what I needed to prove to me. The commitment that I made to my boys and my family to all the primals out there is that I would never lie again. I went on record, I went and told my website, I told it all, if you’re late to the party it’s fine.”

“I’m living life by my terms, not somebody else’s terms,” said Liver King.

“When I was younger I hated my life. I hated who I was. I was ashamed. I wanted to kill myself. And… I figured a way out of that and as I got older. My kids got really sick. It was really these ancestral tenets that got me out of this hell hole. It was the ancestral lifestyle that got my kids healthy.”
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

He never was natty to begin with as he lived a lie all along.
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Chooch
      VET
      • Oct 2009

While I doubt he’s on a HRT dose of cream lol, what did he expect? Years of hormone abuse, stop cold, and actually be able to recover? TRT was pretty much guaranteed, he should have come clean on that end of it from the get go.

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

So you mean it wasnt the raw meat, bulls balls and cobra blood that made him strong???!!! Im SHOCKED! But my horses will be happy. Ill quit drinking their piss now. Ever tried to get a horse to pee in a cup? They don't like it.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

wtf is a click of hgh.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• wallyd
            VET
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by liftsiron
            wtf is a click of hgh.
            I guess he’s saying it’s transdermal like his TRT dose of testosterone. He’s so full of it.

Comment

• preist943
              VET
              • Apr 2018

i think this is a non issue . here we are again asking if test is cheating . if i take 100mg or 5kmg a week it makes no sense . you cant use anything if you dont put the work in . taking gear equals working harder weight ,eating and a life style that most people couldnt follow . i find it very surprising that 1 anyone with half a brain didnt know he was on and 2 hes such a pussy for complaining and saying sorry in the first place . and while im on it eating raw liver and other meats is straight up bad ass eat it ,

Comment

Working...