X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • preist943
    VET
    • Apr 2018

thank you

first id like to say this board is special . ive been around since the 90s on many board {most have closed } i was even part of a special board that you had to have 3 invites of current members to join , was gear freaks back in the day and changed to gf sports . run by badham RIP . i was on boards where it was like a family and people cared . its nice to see there is still a place ,,,even if people dont post a lot but do care about the fellow members and are still pushing forward no matter what life throws at them.
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

Great to be part of a family of great people!
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

This is the best board. Always has been. A lot of good people here.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by preist943
        first id like to say this board is special . ive been around since the 90s on many board {most have closed } i was even part of a special board that you had to have 3 invites of current members to join , was gear freaks back in the day and changed to gf sports . run by badham RIP . i was on boards where it was like a family and people cared . its nice to see there is still a place ,,,even if people dont post a lot but do care about the fellow members and are still pushing forward no matter what life throws at them.

Thank you for the kind words.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MindlessWork
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
          Thank you for the kind words.
          Hope all's well with you brother! Hopefully you kicked the Big C out of your life and on track to regaining what you lost.
          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

this board was very active some years back. Now everyone is busy or whatever. Life gets in the wsy of chilling with friends a lot these days. But as you ive been on many boards over tge tears as has literallyeveryone here, but i consider this my home. I dont even go to any other boards any more. Theres no need. I enjoy the atmosphere here. And a lot if us have grown old together.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• 1bigun11
              • May 2022

Originally posted by Roughrydr
              this board was very active some years back. Now everyone is busy or whatever. Life gets in the wsy of chilling with friends a lot these days. But as you ive been on many boards over tge tears as has literallyeveryone here, but i consider this my home. I dont even go to any other boards any more. Theres no need. I enjoy the atmosphere here. And a lot if us have grown old together.
              That sums it up for me too. A place where you can be yourself and grow old with some good brothers who lift. Amen.

Comment

• Demigod
                • Feb 2018

I would rather spend time on these boards than Facebook or Twitter or any of the social media shit. And Peak is absolutely one of my favorites...

Comment

• MindlessWork
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Demigod
                  I would rather spend time on these boards than Facebook or Twitter or any of the social media shit. And Peak is absolutely one of my favorites...
                  Preach on, brother!

Comment

• steelpreacher
                    Vet
                    • Jun 2013

We find eachother! Priest you hit the nail on the head brother!

Comment

• jrod
                      • Jun 2010

Thanks to Lifts for having the right people on here and the mods for keeping a proper environment

Comment

Working...