Clear All
  • Easto

age = 21
    height = 5'8"
    weight = 225-230lbs
    bf% = lots!!!

Comment

• EuroChick

Looking good! I really like your Quads!!!

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-EuroChick+Aug 1 2003, 06:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EuroChick @ Aug 1 2003, 06:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Looking good&#33; I really like your Quads&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
        I like what&#39;s between yours :blink:

Comment

• Easto

Any constructive criticism guys?

Comment

• TANK01

Yep..... dont wear those shorts in public &#33; :P

Looking good Easto well impressed.

TANK

Comment

• Farm Boy

yep, looking very good bro.

Comment

• elijah_123

Very nice, you are making me want to start my cycle now&#33; But I&#39;ll be good and wait hehe.

I think when you cut down you&#39;ll look awesome you have a very thick look and with some of the fat off it&#39;ll just make the look that much better. Pound the calves though with quads as impressive as you have they over power the calf muscle

Comment

• Easto

I think that fact that I am thick, makes me look fatter than I really am. When I flex my abs, I still have a 4 pack believe it or not. Once I get this shoulder problem fixed I am going to be running a cutting cycle. Hopefully I can get my bf down and keep it there for a while.

Comment

• elijah_123

Cool I wasn&#39;t calling you fat, just encouraging you when the time to diet comes cause I know when it comes time to cut calories for me I wanna cry. Eating is so much fun
                    Any measurments bro?
                    How is the shoulder doing bro, any luck finding an MRI quicker?

Comment

• bigjay

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Aug 1 2003, 06:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Aug 1 2003, 06:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-EuroChick+Aug 1 2003, 06:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EuroChick &#064; Aug 1 2003, 06:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Looking good&#33;&nbsp; I really like your Quads&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; [/b][/quote]
                      I like what&#39;s between yours :blink: [/b][/quote]
                      me too.

hahahahahaah&#33;&#33;&#33; :bounce: :twirly:

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-elijah_123+Aug 10 2003, 10:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elijah_123 @ Aug 10 2003, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Cool I wasn&#39;t calling you fat, just encouraging you when the time to diet comes cause I know when it comes time to cut calories for me I wanna cry. Eating is so much fun
                        Any measurments bro?
                        How is the shoulder doing bro, any luck finding an MRI quicker? [/b][/quote]
                        Sorry, I don&#39;t have any measurements Elijah. Also, I was calling myself fat, I feel like a tub of lard right now&#33; Once I get this shoulder problem taken care of, I &#39;ll be dropping a good 20 lbs and hopefully I&#39;ll be one ripped Mofo&#33;&#33;

As for the MRI, I still have to go for an ultrasound on the 18th. I&#39;m 90% sure the Xray and US won&#39;t show anything, but I guess those are the first steps the doctor has to take. I bet next time I go in to see him, he&#39;ll set me up with the ortopedic surgeon or set me up with an MRI, either one is fine for me.

Comment

• swampwood

Easto....When are you gunna update photos??

Comment

• Easto

Right now I have an injury that is keeping me from working out 100%.

When I get this bad shoulder taken care of, I'll run another cycle and then let you guys see where I'm at.

Comment

• bruster

easto.. believe it or not me and you are real close to same size! i'm 5'8 but weigh 190...(wish 225)-even though i think ur stomach is better than mine-- but i mean in the pics we look about the same.. so when you go on ur next cycle and diet please post some good details because i would like to follow closely
                              -bruster

Comment

• Easto

I don't know when I'll be running another cycle. I am waiting to hear back from the surgeon whether or not I'm going to have to go under the knife.

I have lost about 10-15 lbs since my injury, so I am pretty anxious to get back on another cycle. If you want I can keep an Online journal for you to look at.

Comment

Working...