X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dustined83
    VET
    • Oct 2017

Has anyone user eq cyp?

Gonna give it a try but can't find much info on it. Anybody have ideas on mgs a week?
  • Kluso
    Vet
    • Dec 2016

The biggest thing with it is pip from what I hear. Similar to DHB in respect to it needs a lot of solvents and and hard to get it to hold. Some guys love it though. An EQ that kicks in faster. If u respond well to eq you will probably like it a lot. I have not tried it personally. Let us know what u think.

Comment

• Dustined83
      VET
      • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Kluso
      The biggest thing with it is pip from what I hear. Similar to DHB in respect to it needs a lot of solvents and and hard to get it to hold. Some guys love it though. An EQ that kicks in faster. If u respond well to eq you will probably like it a lot. I have not tried it personally. Let us know what u think.
      Will do. I keep hraring about pip but i traded for 40ccs and he said tgere was none in 200mg so we'll see. Gonna run 600mg a week with deca and test

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Kluso
        Yep, everyone who I seen post who used it said it bites like a bitch.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

I tried eq ace and that was a bitch. Hopefully it's nothing like that. I'd just stick to undecylnate.

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

Yes I’ve tried a few UGal over the years. The last I threw away. Might as well shoot yourself in the ass.

Comment

• Dustined83
              VET
              • Oct 2017

Well i got mine today. I hipe it doesn't hurt lol. I have 40 ml

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Dustined83
                Well i got mine today. I hipe it doesn't hurt lol. I have 40 ml
                If it doesn’t hurt, it’s not boldenone cypionate.

Comment

Working...