Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 04-14-2019, 12:55 PM   #1
Massive G
VET

Massive G has a spectacular aura aboutMassive G has a spectacular aura about
NETFLIX Amazon Prime Watch list thread

Searched this forum and didn't find a thread about what to stream on Netflix or Amazon Prime..
Was scanning the movie thread and wondered if this one would be good to review movies that you watched on Netflix or amazon prime.

I'll start with a good one on Netflix - it's called Mirage and it's foreign but dubbed with english.

A woman happens to be able to relay to a boy in the late 1980's to not go into the street as he will be killed...his video equipment is left in the house in storage.

This is all due to an electrical storm that opens up a time portal to his VCR/Camera/TV from modern day and she warns him not to go into the street that night...he lives and when she awakes the next day she finds her entire life has changed - daughter does not exist, she is a top rated brain surgeon and remembers none of her life she is now in.

How it all unravels will keep you on your seat till the end of the movie.
Massive G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:48 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I just watched the first season Hanna on amazon prime, not to bad.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:22 PM   #3
blm
Vet

blm has a spectacular aura aboutblm has a spectacular aura aboutblm has a spectacular aura about
The Highway Men. Great movie. Well done.

Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson play the rangers that took down Bonnie and Clyde.
blm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:54 PM   #4
jalakes
VET

jalakes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
Searched this forum and didn't find a thread about what to stream on Netflix or Amazon Prime..
Was scanning the movie thread and wondered if this one would be good to review movies that you watched on Netflix or amazon prime.

I'll start with a good one on Netflix - it's called Mirage and it's foreign but dubbed with english.

A woman happens to be able to relay to a boy in the late 1980's to not go into the street as he will be killed...his video equipment is left in the house in storage.

This is all due to an electrical storm that opens up a time portal to his VCR/Camera/TV from modern day and she warns him not to go into the street that night...he lives and when she awakes the next day she finds her entire life has changed - daughter does not exist, she is a top rated brain surgeon and remembers none of her life she is now in.

How it all unravels will keep you on your seat till the end of the movie.
Dude, if you liked that movie, then I would recommend a foreign film in the same genre. It's called Time Crimes. It's LOW budget with subtitles but keeps you wrapped until the very end. I don't know if its available on either streaming service, but it popped into my head. It's definitely worth the watch.

P.S. You can download it off Piratebay.
jalakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 09:49 PM   #5
Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66 is on a distinguished road
Watching "Longmire" now, and waiting for "Bosch" new season on Prime coming this Friday...
Rot-Iron66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 01:36 PM   #6
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
How do you watch movies on Amazon Prime? Are they free?
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 04:20 PM   #7
Ripitup
VET

Ripitup is on a distinguished road
It's a pay service that comes with your amazon prime account.
Ripitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 06:06 PM   #8
jalakes
VET

But if you are a prime member they have movies that you can watch for free with your membership. It is very similar to Netflix.
Old 04-17-2019, 06:44 PM   #9
Massive G
VET

Massive G has a spectacular aura aboutMassive G has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalakes View Post
Dude, if you liked that movie, then I would recommend a foreign film in the same genre. It's called Time Crimes. It's LOW budget with subtitles but keeps you wrapped until the very end. I don't know if its available on either streaming service, but it popped into my head. It's definitely worth the watch.

P.S. You can download it off Piratebay.
yes that was awesome saw it three times...

have you watched Time Lapse?
Really good one - the neighbor across the street has a machine that takes photos of the future and it's pointed at the house across the street - one guys goes over cause he is concerned about the neighbor and finds him dead but discovers the time camera and it spits out a picture like from the next day so they start messing around with it like posting horses that win in races and then betting on the numbers ..and they get in some serious trouble and end up well it ends like no other movie...pretty good.
Massive G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 09:42 AM   #10
jalakes
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
yes that was awesome saw it three times...

have you watched Time Lapse?
Really good one - the neighbor across the street has a machine that takes photos of the future and it's pointed at the house across the street - one guys goes over cause he is concerned about the neighbor and finds him dead but discovers the time camera and it spits out a picture like from the next day so they start messing around with it like posting horses that win in races and then betting on the numbers ..and they get in some serious trouble and end up well it ends like no other movie...pretty good.
I enjoyed Time Lapse. Some parts were contrived, but if you can suspend disbelief of some of the horrible decisions that were made by the main characters it is worth waiting for the pay off at the end.
Old 04-23-2019, 12:10 AM   #11
ironaddict51
VET

ironaddict51 is on a distinguished road
Generation Iron 2 was pretty good i thought.
American Circumcision was a interesting documentary.
ironaddict51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:19 AM   #12
jalakes
VET

I enjoyed Generation Iron 2 as well.

I just saw Icarus. The documentary about steroids in sports. What an eye opener!
Old 04-23-2019, 11:15 AM   #13
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalakes View Post
I enjoyed Generation Iron 2 as well.

I just saw Icarus. The documentary about steroids in sports. What an eye opener!
Icarus was good.

There are surprisingly several good documentaries on Netflix for our subculture of iron and strength. The Ronnie Coleman one was pretty slow at first but I enjoyed it.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:06 AM   #14
jalakes
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Icarus was good.

There are surprisingly several good documentaries on Netflix for our subculture of iron and strength. The Ronnie Coleman one was pretty slow at first but I enjoyed it.
Yeah, that Ronnie Coleman was good.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:48 PM   #15
ironaddict51
VET

ironaddict51 is on a distinguished road
Felt bad for Ronnie, his back is so messed up, sad.
ironaddict51 is offline   Reply With Quote